Reviews for The Muggle Pureblood Relations Program
This was a great story that deserves more reviews
bonnakins chapter 1 . 8/20
''He made it illegal to hire someone because they were a werewolf''... major typo here I'm guessing, otherwise good job so far...
Fandompedia chapter 27 . 4/18
I'm a hopeless romantic. Your beautiful writing has satisfied me as a whole and I love this Fanfiction so much. Thank you for posting this work of art
RoseIce chapter 3 . 1/28
It's Harry FREAKING Potter! Lol. No? Really you guys have never seen a very potter musical? EVER? And you call yourselves fans. Unless you have. Then u ma bea ;)
KawaiiChan chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It sounds great so far!
Saveourskinship chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
I really am enjoying this story, your take on Hermione as an American teenager typical of young adult fiction is interesting to read. She isn't as much of an equal rights champion, kind of like she will still grow into that and it is better for me to imagine an alternate universe Americanized London to account for the differences in lingo and how the characters live. I am finding the way Hermione shows herself to be prejudiced as well fascinating, but I think as her character is so smart and IS a free thinker, that this would have been all the motivation needed to do the program, to get out of camping as an added bonus felt weird to me since it is said she wanted to spend a lot of time with her parents to make up for them being apart. Also, Hermione says they went camping once and hated it, but she was basically camping for months with Harry finding Horcruxes so I wasn't sure if this was supposed to gel with the canon or not. These are just small itty bitty (hopefully constructive) criticisms and the rest of the read is entertaining and fun.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
Like the story a lot, very sweet.
anonymous chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
Sorry for this late review. I just wanted to say that this story was very well written and I enjoyed it. Thank you for sounding educated as you wrote this:) Keep up the fantastic work.
timeless23 chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
I JUST found this fic and I absolutely LOVED it. To start with, let me tell you that originally I found your other Captain Swan fic on the OUAT page. That pairing is one of my true favourites, and the way you write them is amazing, fun and really hot. Imagine my surprise when I looked further down your fics list and found that you also wrote for Harry Potter and one of my favourite OTPs from THAT universe. I read the entirety of this fic in one night and could not stop myself yearning for more. This was amazingly well done, you were true to each character. I liked how you set up D/Hr and made it a slow burn that was tantalising, intriguing, fun and sweet all at once. I also enjoyed the Har/Hr and G/Hr friendships. Even the way you handled R/Hr. The whole idea of a reality show is so unique and seemed so far-fetched when I read the premise, but you've made it a beautiful little world all on its own. George was well written in this fic (not just as the usual humour prop) and I loved Narcissa's characterization and progress. This is an excellent piece of work and the only issue I had was that I wanted more chapters, an endless amount really! Between this and the CS fics you've written, I'm officially a huge fan and can't wait to read more of your works in the future.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
why is hermione SOOOOOOOO naiive? like, she acts like a little whiny bitch after finding the truth behind the stories. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID AND BITCHY
Shreyagranger chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
this story is really good! it's ine if the best dramione I've ever read! it had the right amount of humor, romance and plot! I really liked how you portrayed the characters, especially Ginny. I loved this story!
D chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
You are a genius! I just love your story! You deserve way more reviews and favorites for this piece.
DracoLuva940 chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Just so you know, i thought that this was a very good story :)
Perhaps one of the best dramione stories i have read, and believe me, i've read a lot of them ;)
I really did enjoy the story and it was funny at points too :)
I like how you made it so that Ron and Hermione still stayed as friends after their break up, most writers don't and it kind of ruins it a bit for me when they don't. I really enjoyed this and you should continue to write fan fictions as you are really good! i've tried, and i didn't do so well :/ ;)
Once again, i really did enjoy reading this as i have read nothing like it before! it was really original and it was a fantastic story!
Sorry this is so long so i'm going to stop writing now ;)

Anyway, best of luck for your future stories and i hope to read some more of your work! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
(Sneer) Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to point,
especially right in their face, she-weasel?.. oh, l forgot
it's one of the filthy, uncouth gingers we're are talking about here, manners is not one of their forte.
clumsydolphin chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I have a major complaint about this story that I feel I need to share at this point. It is 3:30 A.M. and I can't quit reading it so I can sleep! Did you have to write such an amazing story and rob me of much needed rest? Lol, I honestly am loving this story, good job!