Reviews for Unsaid
Obscene Cupcake chapter 10 . 2/19
"to be loved"
"to have family"
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 2/18
so horribly cute and disturbing.
delenda est c chapter 10 . 1/12
Great story . Thank you .
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/9
Snape is probably afraid that he'll like Harry too much if the boy comes to Hogwarts.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/9
I wonder what will happen to Harry when the Dursleys get back? Once they're over their fright of Dumbledore, I doubt it will be good.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/9
Oh, my. If that last letter didn't ring alarm bells, I'd like to know what would.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/9
Trust Albus? Really? We all saw what came of *that*, didn't we?
Maybe2Morrow chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
This was so good. Even though it was a happy ending, I still cried. Love your writing (and I would make a heart, but it always takes out the "less than" sign and leaves the "3" and looks stupid lol)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I know it's bad because he should be able to spell much better and he's being abused... but I laughed so, so hard when he tried to spell Dumbledore's name. And again when Dumbledore said he just nods and smiles at Snape. XD
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Aww, this was just too cute! I loved this and how the potion played its part. Your Harry was really cute and I just loved the whole thing. :)
Grimm Productions chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I loved this story, in fact, I loved your other story just as much! I can not wait until you start the sequel of your other story(whose name completely escapes me at the moment)
keep up the interesting work!
Saphiretigger chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Quidditch its spelled quidditc : / / w w w . . c o m
(no spaces in the web address)
I find this website to be very helpful when looking for information on the Harry Potter books. I did a report on them last year and used it as a reference so if your not sure about something it's probably on there, The website even contains free digital copy of all seven books and all eight movies.
.com
Ehann chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
What a powerful ending. Well done.
olciak123 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Wonderfully written. Thank you so much for creating this