Reviews for Unsaid
HP1980 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Ok. When I got to chapter nine, I could feel the tears start. When I finished the story, I cried. And cried. And then I cried some more. The enlightening potion was brilliant. That was very clever. My favorite part, though, was when Harry said, "I want to remember Hogwarts and you and Dumbledore and magic. For when I'm on the ground again." That was the most amazing thing I had ever read. So thank you for that wonderful story.
story2tell chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
*sobs* I only wish this story was longer! But I loved it!
coccinellee chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Wow, it's beautiful. You write emotions so well! Harry's emotional needs are so real without being overly pitiful. It's just raw and true because 7 years old are raw and true. I love everything about it and I feel like I could read your writings all day. It's almost soothing. I like the bit about Harry being bad in class because he doesn't see well. It happened to my father and it affected him a great deal. Anyway, thank you so much for letting us read this awesome story.
coccinellee chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Ok I don't normally comment when I haven't read the whole fic. But the reply Dumbledore sent to Harry in that chapter had me in complete fits of laughter! I don't remember laughing so much in WEEKS!
Cool I am chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was one of the best stories I'very ever read
You made me cry and laugh in the same time, amazing story
I really loved it
La-p'tite-tete chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
How can you make me laugh and cry at the same time ?
CJtheCregg chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
The perfect blend of Snapes snark, and anger and resentment with love and care, and longing for Harry to be his
LOVED it.
InkyReader chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
What a wonderful story. "Dimplydore" was a bit annoying, but I LOVE Snape's character.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Aw - what a lovely story. Your Snape and Dumbledore voices were absolutely perfect. Harry as a little darling and I wanted to hug and mother him.
eNough89 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Awesome!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
"to be loved"
"to have family"
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
so horribly cute and disturbing.
delenda est c chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Great story . Thank you .
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Snape is probably afraid that he'll like Harry too much if the boy comes to Hogwarts.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »