Reviews for Unsaid
Grimm Productions chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I loved this story, in fact, I loved your other story just as much! I can not wait until you start the sequel of your other story(whose name completely escapes me at the moment)
keep up the interesting work!
Saphiretigger chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Quidditch its spelled quidditc : / / w w w . . c o m
(no spaces in the web address)
I find this website to be very helpful when looking for information on the Harry Potter books. I did a report on them last year and used it as a reference so if your not sure about something it's probably on there, The website even contains free digital copy of all seven books and all eight movies.
.com
Ehann chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
What a powerful ending. Well done.
olciak123 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Wonderfully written. Thank you so much for creating this
olciak123 chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Mesmerising... thank you for a wonderful chapter
thebellowingpixie chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I was in a perpetual state of melancholy reading this. The depth of emotion conveyed was overwhelming to read. In other words 'It hurt so good' :P It was beautifully written and I loved every minute I spent reading this. Thanks for writing!
mysinger chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Fantastic story! I loved that Severus came to his senses and went to get Harry, just when Harry needed him most. Well done!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I love this story! So interesting and sweet. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Anthezar chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
OH MY! THAT CAN'T BE THE ENDING! Tell this isn't the ending. *puppy eyes*

Haha, that was such a touching, delightful little story. I loved every minute of it. I truly wish there was sequel. It really needs one. I'd totally love to see more and of how little Harry grows up with Snape. It'd be such a fun, yet trying time for the both of them. :)

Thanks for such a delightful story!
CoryAvellana chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This story actually made me cry :') that doesn't happen often, but Harry's point of view was written so beautifully, I had tears running down my face, and I spent the next hour sniffing. So thank you for an absolutely fantastic read, and is there a sequel? I'd love to see what happens next, and to see Harry deals with how he was seemingly abandoned by Severus, only to be brought back.

Thanks again,
Cory
Blue Blossoms chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I almost cried reading Harry's. The story is touching.
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I loved it!
Duellist chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
You said in a previous chapter that Snape would not subject a child to side-along. But you closed the piece with him doing exactly that. The device, of course, is nicer that way - it closes out the chapter and the entire fic nicely - but it is not consistent.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 6/28/2013