Reviews for Unsaid
olciak123 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Wonderfully written. Thank you so much for creating this
olciak123 chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Mesmerising... thank you for a wonderful chapter
thebellowingpixie chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I was in a perpetual state of melancholy reading this. The depth of emotion conveyed was overwhelming to read. In other words 'It hurt so good' :P It was beautifully written and I loved every minute I spent reading this. Thanks for writing!
mysinger chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Fantastic story! I loved that Severus came to his senses and went to get Harry, just when Harry needed him most. Well done!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I love this story! So interesting and sweet. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Anthezar chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
OH MY! THAT CAN'T BE THE ENDING! Tell this isn't the ending. *puppy eyes*

Haha, that was such a touching, delightful little story. I loved every minute of it. I truly wish there was sequel. It really needs one. I'd totally love to see more and of how little Harry grows up with Snape. It'd be such a fun, yet trying time for the both of them. :)

Thanks for such a delightful story!
CoryAvellana chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This story actually made me cry :') that doesn't happen often, but Harry's point of view was written so beautifully, I had tears running down my face, and I spent the next hour sniffing. So thank you for an absolutely fantastic read, and is there a sequel? I'd love to see what happens next, and to see Harry deals with how he was seemingly abandoned by Severus, only to be brought back.

Thanks again,
Cory
Blue Blossoms chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I almost cried reading Harry's. The story is touching.
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I loved it!
Duellist chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
You said in a previous chapter that Snape would not subject a child to side-along. But you closed the piece with him doing exactly that. The device, of course, is nicer that way - it closes out the chapter and the entire fic nicely - but it is not consistent.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
big smiley face XD
tanilc chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Great story
WandaCarla chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
That was an amazing story! Your writing is wonderful! It has been along time since I've enjoyed a Harry/Snape fic so much(: bravo
WandaCarla chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Wow! I was reading this chapter in public and had to try so hard not to cry! That is so sad. Like heart wrenching sad ): last chapter next, sad to see your story end
KneazleGriff chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Remarkable story. Beautiful. I had tears in my eyes while reading the end. Well done! :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »