Reviews for Unsaid
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I loved it!
Duellist chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
You said in a previous chapter that Snape would not subject a child to side-along. But you closed the piece with him doing exactly that. The device, of course, is nicer that way - it closes out the chapter and the entire fic nicely - but it is not consistent.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
big smiley face XD
tanilc chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Great story
WandaCarla chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
That was an amazing story! Your writing is wonderful! It has been along time since I've enjoyed a Harry/Snape fic so much(: bravo
WandaCarla chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Wow! I was reading this chapter in public and had to try so hard not to cry! That is so sad. Like heart wrenching sad ): last chapter next, sad to see your story end
KneazleGriff chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Remarkable story. Beautiful. I had tears in my eyes while reading the end. Well done! :)
Nelleke chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Thank you very much for your story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This was a great story! I read it all in one sitting even though I promised my self I would work on other things I need to get done. Thanks for writing it .:)
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This story made me cry! Sad-happiness... :'
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
love it! so good!
MareG8 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
I'm bawling right now, and I can't seem to grasp why!
That was a lovely story, my favorite bit was Snape's utter resistance to liking Harry, that is so in character :)
Liz chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Nice job! Love this story. The Dursley's need punished for abusing Harry, but at least Harry is with Snape now.
Guest in Europe chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
A very beautiful story. Thank you.
I loved the way that Enlightenment Potion suddenly took on all the significance... so well woven in.
Janeway chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Thank you, this was very moving! not overly sugarly, but something that could really have happened
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »