Reviews for Unsaid
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Awwwww Harry is so cute! I've already cried a couple of times reading this story,you write so well! Please,please update soon...
saggyherman chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
oh Severus is being nice to Harry, thats sweet.. please update soon. . .
saggyherman chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
oh thats cute
Captain Kathryn chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
This is the sweetest story ever! I love that Sev is still in character but slowly showing he cares. Update soon please! :)
Aerois chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Now everyone say "Aaaawww!" :,)

This chapter is so cute. Severus is warming up to Harry, and Harry's finally getting a grip on what it's like to be a normal boy. It's simple, but so poignant.

Hope to see more soon!
debygoebel chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
good chapter
why did they not did a full check up on harry?
maraudersbanana chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Good story plot.

Can't wait for the next update :)
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Aw! Sweet chapter! Love it!
hazeldragon chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Nice chapter. Poor Harry and Sev are trying their best to adjust to the situation but it will take some time. Harry is cute!
frodothejedi chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Harry is so cute!
Captain Kathryn chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
So sweet yet very in-character. Please post more soon!
Besan chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
very nice story. You have a very good writing style. I had some moments when I had tears in my eyes while reading this...
Please, update as soon as you could... good luck,
Mari92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
"And he knew because..." - You never start a sentence with 'And'. It should be 'Harry knew...'
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Aw! It really made me sad that Snape was so mean. I'm glad that he fixed Harry's clothes. I hope that he will realize that his meanness made him not much better than Petunia and he'll start being nicer.
Catlady1960 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This is a nice story, even if Snape comes off a little mean. I hope you write more of it.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »