Reviews for Survival Lasts Long Past the Last Bullet
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
I love Wrex!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
This story is wonderful! I wish there was more of it.
stupidgoats chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Aw, such a good story! Please continue for a little longer! Make Shepard and Garrus find a happy home, visit tuchanka, and rebel against the stupid alliance and government again! I love it!
CyanB chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I love the messages, they were just too funny. True but funny.
When Shepard finds out that Garrus hasn't told his family about's going to hurt her and make her questions the relationship.

Lovely, lovely chapter.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
We get to see babies? AWSOME
barbex chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Oh I love this, just the right dose of angst with healing for these two.
Hackett losing his cool over them was a nice touch, you don't see that often.
spoodermanpls chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
I don't even know what to say. They're just too cute.
servantofclio chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Hey, I was following this on the meme, so I'm glad I finally tracked it down over here! Now to settle in and wait for a new chapter.
CyanB chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
This felt so right, so perfect.
It must have been insane to write.
Emantsal chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I"m ejoying this story and really look forward to more updates.
Curls101 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Garrus, you gotta stop worrying - she's not made of glass. :) Love the fic - Keep it up!
CyanB chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Having just found this, I would like to say marvelous this is. I really like the fact that not everything is fixed and it's all sunshine and bunnies.
Shepard has PTSD, Garrus has PTSD and survivor issues and I'd a be willing to bet so does the rest of the crew.
I look forward to seeing how you handle it.
TwoChoos chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
This story is amazing, and deserves so many more reviews than it has... so here's mine!

Awesome work, and I'm looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh, God. The reunion tore me to little tiny pieces. I don't know what made me wait this long to review, but this is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012