Reviews for Through the Rift
Savvywolf chapter 6 . 3/24
I really, really like the concept for this story and I hope you continue it. Just the idea of the three of them traveling time and space is fantastic and I love it. Keep on writing, you are awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Update? I am interested in seeing what happens! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
again otro
Sky shady chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Hey this story is far from over! Don't leave us hanging on how this amazing story is going to continue/end. I really liked this one so far so i plan on reading more of your stories. Well...update away!
alguien chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Jinn Skywalker y su mundo
sylviajohns chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
More! More more more more : I am dying to see wht ther dimensions will be like :D
sylviajohns chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
. ! I've got this concept of alternate dimensions in my mind for quite some time, and in fact,I've read some fictions about the topic, but the topic was bareky touched. You seem to explore it thoroughly and I love it.

By the way, that theory about black holes, did you read it somewhere? I believe it might have been studied by sci-fi and fantasy authors. Still, the way you pictured, it sounds so very real.

I am certainly going to wait for further developments in this story. Great job!
julia.rosey8839 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
this is so good! cant wait till the next chapter comes out! :)
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This is intriguing :) more soon, please!
Momo Spock chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I can't wait to see more dimensions! It reminds me of this show called "Sliders" it's about a guy who invented a device that lets them travel to other dimensions, and they are stuck doing it until they find theirs. Wow long review ! Please give us more Blaze!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Granta OmegaDarth Tyranus
springpanther chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Think Palpatine is the constant. Maybe he's a Jedi in disguise or the Empire could have happen sooner, but think he will be a Sith Lord almost everywhere.

Maybe one reality is the Jedi allows marriage and Anakin is married to Padma and on the Jedi Council. And Obi-Wan and Siri married and Mace Windu and I want two Mustangs. Let me borrow one! So unfair!

I love all the interactions. Obi-Wan taking Mace's spear. Hehe. They make me laugh which is harder nowadays so keep up with them.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
good job!
saberart chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Good story. But what happen to padme?
will zona chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
this chapter is epic. keep up the brilliant work.