Reviews for Through the Rift
alguien chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Jinn Skywalker y su mundo
sylviajohns chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
More! More more more more : I am dying to see wht ther dimensions will be like :D
sylviajohns chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
. ! I've got this concept of alternate dimensions in my mind for quite some time, and in fact,I've read some fictions about the topic, but the topic was bareky touched. You seem to explore it thoroughly and I love it.

By the way, that theory about black holes, did you read it somewhere? I believe it might have been studied by sci-fi and fantasy authors. Still, the way you pictured, it sounds so very real.

I am certainly going to wait for further developments in this story. Great job!
julia.rosey8839 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
this is so good! cant wait till the next chapter comes out! :)
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This is intriguing :) more soon, please!
Momo Spock chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I can't wait to see more dimensions! It reminds me of this show called "Sliders" it's about a guy who invented a device that lets them travel to other dimensions, and they are stuck doing it until they find theirs. Wow long review ! Please give us more Blaze!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Granta OmegaDarth Tyranus
springpanther chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Think Palpatine is the constant. Maybe he's a Jedi in disguise or the Empire could have happen sooner, but think he will be a Sith Lord almost everywhere.

Maybe one reality is the Jedi allows marriage and Anakin is married to Padma and on the Jedi Council. And Obi-Wan and Siri married and Mace Windu and I want two Mustangs. Let me borrow one! So unfair!

I love all the interactions. Obi-Wan taking Mace's spear. Hehe. They make me laugh which is harder nowadays so keep up with them.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
good job!
saberart chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Good story. But what happen to padme?
will zona chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
this chapter is epic. keep up the brilliant work.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Only one constant? Does that mean Anakin and Padme won't get together in this dimension? And no Luke and Leia? :(
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I enjoyed it, especially the part with the confessions. So what's the next dimension? Anakin Skywalker is a Sith Lord, the Jedi Order is hiding but the democracy remains? Or is Palpatine pretending to be a Jedi? (Please let it be the last one, please let it be the last one... C'mon, imagine the possibilities! Or even better, Palpatine actually *being* a Jedi! ...Unless Sidious is the constant...)

And why does Mace have TWO Mustangs? I want one too! *pout*
GreySilhouette chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
"Sadly, hoping wasn't enough." *sigh* It's never that simple, especially for the Jedi - and MOST especially for these particular Jedi.
The Sith ruling multiple dimensions - now that's a chilling thought. The Force wouldn't let them survive a trip through a black hole, would it?
Anakin told Obi-Wan about Padme, huh? All I can say is, finally. With that and the other Anakins vision giving him the warning, I hope he's that bit less likely to "go Vader" on everyone now.
Grey
dkwolverine12 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Different kind of story but its awesome all the same. Keep up the fantastic work