Reviews for Through the Rift
stars90 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Great work. This is a terrific premise with incredible possibilities. I'm really curious to see what constant you've decided on. One thing though- you said Bariss was the one alternate Anakin was attached to and she was killed, but alternate Bariss was Chancellor Windu's secretary?
Oreocat155338 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Did you give up on this? I really like this, please keep this story going!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Cool, is Luke there
Steve chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
I really enjoyed your through the rift story please continue.
MoonlightBushido chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Love it, keep up the good work.
AMI chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
EHHHH... *DIED*
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
SITHS! YOU WERE IDIOTS! DON'T CONTROL ANAKIN!WHEN YOU GUYS DO IT, I'LL KILL YOU ALL! T_T
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
IT'S...IT'S INTERESING! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
IS LUKE HERE? I WANT TO SAW HIM!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
This is a great story. Love it. Please let them get stuck galaxy hopping for a while. Please let there be all sorts of galaxies from funny to deadly. Please let no one try to convert Anakin. I am hoping this will not be a 'Anakin struggle with the dark side and almost turns' fic.
Savvywolf chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
I really, really like the concept for this story and I hope you continue it. Just the idea of the three of them traveling time and space is fantastic and I love it. Keep on writing, you are awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Update? I am interested in seeing what happens! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
again otro
Sky shady chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Hey this story is far from over! Don't leave us hanging on how this amazing story is going to continue/end. I really liked this one so far so i plan on reading more of your stories. Well...update away!
alguien chapter 6 . 12/19/2013