Reviews for Save Me
K9Train chapter 4 . 1/1
Oh no, this is gravely disappointing to read, especially since I haven't read anything other then up to chapter three. And they were fucking good. Well done!
Wandering-Authoress chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Yay, she left the apartment! Go Lux! But what is her real name?
Wandering-Authoress chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
So I guess she no longer loves him back, oh well, he kind of deserves to not be loved by her! :D
Wandering-Authoress chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Are these different repeats of the death? It's good, I'm just curious, since in both chapters I think she died. Unless she didn't? Anyway, I liked this one too!
Wandering-Authoress chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
He killed her!? D: Great job, really liked the first chapter! Hm, I thought he loved her too...
aprilfool1 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
wow this is amazing! i can hear Drake's voice when i'm reading it! please continue!
TheWildFrenchie chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
you're story is amazing but I still think the chapters should be longer... just saying
Badwithwords chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Hello there!

I just read your whole story here in a blink and I think its great!

You are one of the few writers here who have actually kept it believable, when it comes to our dear Drakes love life. Its nice that you know so little of their history together, or of your main character "Lux".

Had a great reading and I hope you continue on with it, youre very talented!
FadedSunset chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Just ruin the moment Sam!
dvds12 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
so, does he want to kill her or love her, or maybe even both.
TheWildFrenchie chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
awesoooome ! update pleeeaaase ?
Forever21 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I check this story for updates every single day xP .. Its just THAT GOOD! Cant wait for more! :D
FadedSunset chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Woah. That description was absolutely perfect.
Happy Days chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
OMG YAY! Update! :) I really wish you'd update sooner and put lOnger stories though :( but thanks for te update!
dvds12 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Please make the story longer next time. cant wait to find out wat happends.