Reviews for I'm Done
This was a great fic. It had romance, hurt comfort, drama, lotsa stuff. Nice idea on the story and plotline. It could be improved by a bit more depression from BB, and a longer ending scene... Was a good fic overall.
-SS
MAJOR spelling and grammar mistakes but it was a good story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Great job!
Unused Account Here chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Awww. Yeah...she didn't realize what she had until she lost it.
Unused Account Here chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Aw.
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
oh poor Raven, but those were pretty mean things that she said about him, in my opinion.
matthew chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Can you make another chapter
rockergirl4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I've never read fan fiction before but these last 8 chapters were just amazing.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story. I love a pissed of Beast Boy that still loves Raven.
shugokage chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice job. I usually don't read everything when I look at fanfiction, but I did for you. You managed to hold my attention the whole way through with good writing and minimal mistakes. Keep it up!
Fayari chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Makes no sense. It's canon that Beast Boy heals instantaneously from injuries like broken ribs and gunshot wounds as long as he isn't knocked out. He simply (and sometimes even instinctively) shapeshifts to an uninjured form. He can even regrow lost limbs in seconds. So as soon as he was coherent, he would have just healed himself.
FelineWithAnAttitude chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
good story i almost cried for beast boy at the start :)
bubbajack chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Nice ending Hero. This definatly needs a sequel though cause just because they are together now doesn't mean the angst stops. If anything its just getting started now that they are a couple! Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will be awesome! Till your next fic,

-Bubbajack
bubbajack chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Nice job on this chap Hero! I'm a bit sad to see this story ending so quickly I admit but them's the breaks eh? You'll recieve my final review shortly but I DO hope you plan on coming out with a sequel!