Reviews for I'm Done
The fanster chapter 8 . 4/17
This is okay... No wait...
BETTER THAN OK! (get it? The last sentence)

I loooooooved it! SO awesome *thumbs up*
Good job, keep at it! :D
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh God... my heart. My poor baby Beast Boy. Dammit Raven, you are going to put your ass through the ringer in order to get his love back.
SuperWG chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
This reminds me of that episode of Drake and Josh. Anyway, I'm loving this. I live when BB gets tired of dealing with it and just stops.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
This was a great fic. It had romance, hurt comfort, drama, lotsa stuff. Nice idea on the story and plotline. It could be improved by a bit more depression from BB, and a longer ending scene... Was a good fic overall.
-SS
Guest chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
MAJOR spelling and grammar mistakes but it was a good story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Great job!
Unused Account Here chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Awww. Yeah...she didn't realize what she had until she lost it.
Unused Account Here chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Aw.
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
oh poor Raven, but those were pretty mean things that she said about him, in my opinion.
matthew chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Can you make another chapter
rockergirl4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I've never read fan fiction before but these last 8 chapters were just amazing.
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story. I love a pissed of Beast Boy that still loves Raven.
shugokage chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice job. I usually don't read everything when I look at fanfiction, but I did for you. You managed to hold my attention the whole way through with good writing and minimal mistakes. Keep it up!
Fayari chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Makes no sense. It's canon that Beast Boy heals instantaneously from injuries like broken ribs and gunshot wounds as long as he isn't knocked out. He simply (and sometimes even instinctively) shapeshifts to an uninjured form. He can even regrow lost limbs in seconds. So as soon as he was coherent, he would have just healed himself.