Reviews for I'm Done
matthew chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Can you make another chapter
rockergirl4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I've never read fan fiction before but these last 8 chapters were just amazing.
BW Lewis chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story. I love a pissed of Beast Boy that still loves Raven.
shugokage chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice job. I usually don't read everything when I look at fanfiction, but I did for you. You managed to hold my attention the whole way through with good writing and minimal mistakes. Keep it up!
Fayari chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Makes no sense. It's canon that Beast Boy heals instantaneously from injuries like broken ribs and gunshot wounds as long as he isn't knocked out. He simply (and sometimes even instinctively) shapeshifts to an uninjured form. He can even regrow lost limbs in seconds. So as soon as he was coherent, he would have just healed himself.
FelineWithAnAttitude chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
good story i almost cried for beast boy at the start :)
bubbajack chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Nice ending Hero. This definatly needs a sequel though cause just because they are together now doesn't mean the angst stops. If anything its just getting started now that they are a couple! Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will be awesome! Till your next fic,

-Bubbajack
bubbajack chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Nice job on this chap Hero! I'm a bit sad to see this story ending so quickly I admit but them's the breaks eh? You'll recieve my final review shortly but I DO hope you plan on coming out with a sequel!
TigerLily957 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :D
sensei40 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
great story truly great i have been reading it since the first chapter. your realy good i cant wait till you publish another story good luck
HoneyForTheHeart chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this story 3 I've read too many stories where Raven and Beast Boy argue. Aaand one of them wants to move away or mopes forever...

But I love how this particular one (the only one may I add) features Raven hurting Beast Boy's feelings without expecting him to hear, and despite this, he held no anger/resentment towards her. She hurt his feelings and yet, he does not act cold towards her. He just stayed away in hope that she would be better off. (They are so in character!)

_ I love how there is a time skip instead of everything happening in a course of days. Truly amazing, and well written! I also love how the blossoming romance is not rushed. I'm very happy you made it so that Raven is unclear about her feelings, but won't isolate herself, and will in fact figure it out with Beast Boy. 3 3 3 Just amazing! Love it!
numbuh13m chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Luved it, cute
LadyFelton1994 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Yea they finally kissed so happy! Please update soon
TeamBBLoki chapter 8 . 8/25/2012