Reviews for My Opponent, My Possession
Black Rose Petals Falling chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I realize you have not continued this, and it really is a shame. I have never before said this to a fanfiction writer, but this was really good. It was simultaneously funny and serious, which is no easy feat. I nearly laughed out loud when Caius thought about how Kain had the same voice as him. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I know you've done this for a while... But please continue! :D
Selvrix9777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
KAIN? AHAHAHA! ! poor Rossa...

REDXIII UP NEXT!
The Punch Lord chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
XD this idea amuses me, even funnier, i found a picture of kain and caius glaring at each other with lightning between face palming.
hope it is continued, i wouldn't mind seeing how it would play out X)
XxTsukiAkari chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is such a good job! Keep writing! I would love to read more of something like this! :D
Frozen Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
looks fine to me but dont u think that this story should be under the crossover section
CrystariumRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I like it!
Update soon
AccelGo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
W00t! truth is, is that i read this the day it came out, but my thumb was still in a cast, so i couldnt review.(was on her phone) but i love you for this. kain light and Caius. so will they fight over the love of lightning? if you dont have any ideas, i could help a bit; ive grown since my last stories. we could chat or something. but if you dont have ideas, just ask and i'll help. the ending lines made me laugh "caius wouldn't let somebody who sounded exactly like him take away his possesion." i love you for that. you could add me on fb if u wanna talk about it. i'll PM you.
SealedHearts chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow, I love the tension between the characters! One of my favorite lines has to be "A quiet compliment escaped his lips which had most likely been missed by his competitor; she would have retorted sharply if she had heard it." It's fits them so well. As for Caius...I've always wondered how he would react to his counter part. Great writing! I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)
LunarNightWings chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Interesting, I look forward to seeing where this goes!