Reviews for Wrong Number
Federiciana chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
I started reading this story yesterday. It is amazing . I find your idea of a sick Law and how he meets Eustass really ,really original . A wrong number . Never heard about this in movies or books :) great idea . I noticed new chapters hadn' t been uploaded for 4 years . I hope you will complete this story :)
Green.Wooden.Room chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Oh my god it's been so long since I read this
When I first read this I was just diving into the KiddLaw ship, it's years ago, and I still remember this fic as one of the most amazing fic I've ever read, and it still is.
I didn't leave any reviews years ago because I'm an axious little child who didn't know how to word things properly, and shortly after, fanfictionnet got blocked in my country.
I didn't know how to get to this site, so I abandoned it for years, and just a couple months ago my friend reccomended a VPN app for me, which leads me to be able to open this site again
I re-read the whole thing, it's still the same, but never less awesome to read, I remember the whole major plots, and I really love re-learning the smaller details that I have forgotten
I see that you haven't updated since then, and honestly I can't really ask you to update this anymore if you really don't want to, but if you ever want to, I'd be very happy to continue reading this, and if you don't, that's okay too, because this fic has been wonderful and amazing, and I really love it, no matter if it continues or not.
This is very long and kinda rambling, but all in all I just want to say thankyou to you for making this fic :)
Rize chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I must say I deeply enjoyed your story so far and this chapter especially.
TymiRocelin chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I'm very smart, so I reviewed on the 17th chapter, although there are 20 chapters and I've read them all. .
Pretend that I've posted the review on chapter n.20 LOL
TymiRocelin chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Why do I always read stories that were last updated years ago? *cries*

Lately I've been obsessed with KiddxLaw, but there aren't many good fanfictions here on this site, it was a miracle I got to discover yours, this is adorable!
Law's situation interests me very much, I love when you go deep in a character's psychology.
Human Bepo is so cute!
I also liked Kidd and Robin's mystery, I was so much curious about it, more than Law himself.
The last few chapters got me hyped, I've always hoped that Law's leukemia could be cured. It's a difficult situation, I'm so interested.

...But I saw the last update's data. I don't know if I should hope that you'll update it. I don't know, I'm following it, in case you reappear.
Thanks for posting this story back in 2012, at least I read these amazing 17 chapters. :3
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
WHAT! PENGUIN IS DATING ROBIN!... I can live with that. U.U
Yuki Artsa chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
wow, you have to end such deliciousness with a cliffhanger-thingy, don't you
Yuki Artsa chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Oh, you sold your soul to Kuro? -holds out own- I want to sell mine to Jinbei, where'd you sell it, ebay? XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
CALLED IT, FUCK YEAH, GOTTA LOVE PHONE SEX XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
-reads ending- OH MY GAAAWWWWDDDD, OH MY GAAAAAWWWWWWWDDD, OHHHHH MYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDD /
Yuki Artsa chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS CHAPTER WAS BEAUTIFUL XD -brofists Penguin-
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
-dies after Law's talk with Kid, blushing madly- x/x
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
they described each other perfectly despite being with different partners XD

omfg, the scene kid had though, i was squealing and thinking up dirty ideas - that would be so delicious, honestly, if either of those became lemon prompts.
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
i am loving this story already~

do you still need a beta? i don't mind if you say no, but i'd be happy to do it (in the least fix up the spelling mistakes that are bugging me XD)
GrapeFruit chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
Hey. I fell on this fanfiction by pure hazard, but god, i'm glad I did.
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
Like really, I love it, but when I saw that you haven't updated since a very long time, I almost cried. Will this fiction have more chapters ? PLEASE. I NEED IT.
Hoping you will write more chapters (even if I know it's not easy, because you probably have a life. Having a life is a very common thing.)
Xoxo.
Ps : sorry for my english, I am French :3
Pps : I love the idea of PenguinxRobin, but... Killer and Cavendish ? SERIOUSLY ? I'm not sure of my opinion about this :0
Ppps : these post scriptums are almost more long than the rewiew itself. Voili voilou. That was useless.
Gneh.