Reviews for No Time for Reparations
Ultimolu chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
This is not good. D:

-shakes head quickly-
bloody raptor chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I am assuming Wesker is involved?
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I got a funny feeling things are going to get worst then they were in Raccoon City before too long.
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
At first I was like .-.
Then I was like o.o
Finally I was like O-O and -

Holy crap...Wesker is a walking infection?! That is NOT good at all.

Everyone is in deep poo. O-O

Loved this chapter. The emotions and tension was high, really high. Chris realizes Nadia is really his daughter. Sheva didn't tell him. Josh is like Malcolm in the middle...that's crazy.
lordsmellymort chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I really liked this chapter! Update soon :)
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Uh...so basically it's Wesker vs military. Oh boy. o_o;

And this chick is Chris' daughter? So Chris and Sheva were together? Holy smokes.

And yeah...I have a feeling a rocket isn't going to drop a virus infused psycho like that.
bloody raptor chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Its nice to hear from you after such a long time.
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
So basically, everyone is doomed. o_o

-squeaks and runs under a bed-
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Love it
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Sorry I never got back to you. I was busy with my own stories and real life issues that time. But this chapter is very good. I have a bad feeling that it's far from over too. To easy to execute Wesker in that manner.
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I have a funny feeling its not over yet.
TheLazydrawn chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Gonna be honest. I only clicked this story, because i saw Wesker's name in the description.
However it was undeniably worth the read.
You're great at creating suspense, 'tho it helps that the story is quite dark/angsty.

And your writing style ...it's magnificent. The premise is also really... fascinating, if it's going where i think it is. I was kind of nervous of how you would handle the whole 'execution scene', but i thought you did good. Actually i liked how you ended the scene:
(-folded over himself in a grand yet unsettling finish—almost as if, in his final act, he bowed to the crowd.)
It just added something to it, not sure what.
Anyway sorry for rambling. To sum up: It's a great story, you're great, i hope you keep writing.
Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it.
- C.
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ah yes leave it to some people to count someone like Wesker as human, though technically they might be correct. He could be human just a VERY sick human. Or he could be a virus controlling a corps basically a Tyrant and we all know how much of a pain those are to kill.
Ser.REnity chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Do not get me wrong here: Your writing style is extraordinary and I envy you greatly for your ability to create an atmosphere that suffocates the reader.

But please, do not use the term "Final Solution" in this context. It makes me sick and personally I think it is quite disrespectful.

Thank you for listening to this/reading it.
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Well, I already have that bad feeling already that injection isn't going to work. o_o
-squeaks-