Reviews for Troublesome
SwtEnchantment chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
this is really good, i am enjoying reading thsi story. I cant wait to see what happens next.
AdvidFollower chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Ohh please update again soon!:)
belladu57 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Very good
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Please update! Tsuna is just adorable. I never imagined that one day, Tsuna would crossdress volunteerily. Update!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
XD im beginning to love this! i love all27, but x27 got to be one of my top 5 otp!
does muku-chan has any other purpose?
puruku chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Xanxus is so cute!
puruku chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I love Mukuro! But I think I prefer Xanxus!
Mizuki06 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Omg this should get more love! It's so interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update! :3 Xanxus is so cute!
Oz The Shadowborn chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Neon: Awesome! There's also 8027! But I'm in it for the X27!

Lazer: I'm in it for 8027...

Neon: Well you're in for a One-Sided 8027.

Lazer: Never mind...And I still think we're miserable.

Neon: Not anymore! Hahaha!
Baked Soap chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Though, I really think you should consider changing the rating to T instead of K. I'm not complaining about those scenes. In fact, I love them. xD

I actually want to see Reborn appear. He's soo smexy. ;o

See you in the next chapter. :D
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I like this story next chap please
Baked Soap chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
BANZAI! He caught Tsuna in a weird mess, huh? Tsuna covered in whip cream... I NEED TO GET MY MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! D:

I really do wonder why they don't remember each other when they have met as kids before... Hmm... I actually hope Tsuna joins the Vongola again. Though, I'm wondering: Does Tsuna know how to fight? I mean, it looks like he knows how to use his sky flames and all...

See you again!
Moonpuzzle chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
BEHOLD! The Power of Bi-shounen!
May the random flowery background and blushing male population be KNOWN!

God, now I have a blushing Xanxus image in my head. KAWAII!
I think this story continues it's potential and even with this new information from the Ninth.
I wanna see more cuddle-cuddle and fluffy-fluffy.
And more Xanxus protection action (that is a huge PLUS in my books) *good-guy pose*

I also like the RAGE you have in here. (Rage here, rage there, rage in the bedroom, rage in the bathroom, just don't look in the mirror, rage in the garden, and lastly rage in the cuddle-cuddle)

Hopefully there will be happiness, more rage, sadness, comfort, and cuddle-cuddle (which at this point you have complete permission to shoot me...I would rather it being with air-soft guns instead of high powered solid forms of matter)

Thanks for this cute and lovely update.
I await the next chapter with sparkles :)
Baked Soap chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
X27! Yipee! I love this pairing so freaking much! It's like the big bad wolf paired up with a rabbit. :D

Is it just me, but I think I saw 8027 and a bit of 5927 in there. Is that like a minor pairing or what? I don't mind. That just means more eye candy for me. YAY! Haha, sorry. I'm an All27 fan. :)

I was so happy to know that Tsuna is indeed related to the Vongola like in the many fanfics there are. I kind of want to know what Xanxus was thinking through the entire ordeal between him and Gokudera and Yamamoto in the room while he was shielding Tsuna. I can't wait to see Xanxus' surprised face when he finds out that Tsuna is a guy, not a girl. I can't wait to see their next meeting! :D

See you in the next chapter! C:
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 8/13/2012