Reviews for Disgaea guild 2
Argon1337 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Seems like we have some company, I wish you good luck with your future exploits, and to help wish you guys good luck I had my Shaman, Peach Basket do the honors of chanting something up for you...pretty sure it'll be alright...pretty sure.

Something about your story feels a little too rushed for me, it seems like you wanted a big number of members as soon as possible considering how many have joined on this chapter alone. Not to mention having two fights in one, a lot of content in a short amount of time. It also left me with a few questions like: "how strong are they level wise from the beginning as that hasn't been described as of yet. Have they really just started out with their guild because it seemed as if they already knew they were in a guild as the first paragraph clearly states "I am gonna go find some people to join us for our guild." Rather than something like "I'm gonna start a guild wanna recruit members with me?"

Still you don't have to answer these with a response, your future chapters will be response enough. Other than that, I really liked it, had that fun filled blend of characters, while adding to the responsibility of managing a guild, and it's employees. I know you'll do so much better the more you go, and I can't wait to read your future chapters.
Thunder Tyant 77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's good but you need to probably change '2' to two or too and maybe instead saying 'said' you change your verbiage a little bit I am not trying to be mean but I think this will help you be a better writer

Thats that so Thunder Tyrant 77 out, PEACE!