Reviews for An Anne and Gil Christmas
Jo Magnolia M chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Ahh
Cuteness
TherSia chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
You should make it longer coz it's awesome! And not many people wrote about Anne of Green Gables. Please write more! :))))))
CourtneyRBowman chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Soon to be Blythe omg sooooo sweet lol
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Could you prehaps expand on the story I really like it. The descriptioin was cool and I really thought I was readinga n exerpt from the real book. In my opinoin it was that god
Shahrukhlover chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
That was absolutle beautiful. I loved it. I liked the "soon to be blythe" Part :)!
EmmettPrefersBlondes chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
wonderful, wonderful story! i am truely satisfied with your fan fic! maybe you could write about their wedding? im sure everyone would LOVE that!
Blythe chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
I think it was very romantic but there should be a little bit more. Keep writing though. I love reading Anne fic.
Eowyn chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
Sweet.

I noticed though, that you had a few errors. Gil gave her the book idea. Neither Rachel, nor Diana was in the dedication. I did like the change about 'soon to be Blythe,' that was cute. Overall, very good.
neesha chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
What a sweet story! I hope it's still here at Christmas time so I can read it again.
Jack In The Pulpit chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
The reason this stuff is called fan fiction is obviously because it exists to fan the frigging flaming egos of the writers. What other possible raison detre could there possibly be for abortions like these? P.U.
Seulgie chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
This is such a great fanfic ! It was so so romantic... I just loved it. I wish such stories could be made out in movies, with Meegan and Jonathan of course... :-)

I think that you should write more stories like that, I really loved it.
tina chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
Excellent i love these stories
Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
It's a story! It doesn't have to go like the movie. Great story! It's very cute! :)
anne fan chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
it was awaome. luv the story and the outline. very anne like
BowlfulOfWisdom chapter 7 . 11/2/2002
i looove it! i luv all the anne things! this is so beautiful and romantic, the anne series are like my favorite books but for some reason i can never write a story about them, just doesnt work! continue!