Reviews for The Dark Knight Rises
killer rage chapter 22 . 4/22
I'm dying to read more ;) Superb work, Jade!
Url Zod chapter 22 . 4/22
Congratulations, this is a wonderful story. I truly would like to read more :)
Update pronto if possible.
Mystic B chapter 22 . 4/18
Keeps getting better and better; I love it!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
Iron Sea chapter 22 . 4/7
Wonderful post, I love this story SO much. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Anuir chapter 22 . 2/12
I love it, I truly do! Update soon if possible, please :D
Mystic Mode chapter 22 . 2/10
*Brilliant* brois for ever indeed!
Can't wait for the next one ;)
Update soon if possible.
Craken chapter 22 . 2/2
Enchanting new post :) I'm dying for more... Update soon.
Ps: Great work!
ChateauBriand chapter 22 . 1/24
I LOVE IT! Fantastic chapter, gosh, this keep getting better and better *Huge Smile*
Update soon if possible :) All the kudos to you.
GalanthaDreams chapter 22 . 1/16
I love the videos that inspired you to write this brilliant, beautifully rendered story and, well, you for simply writing this story. You have a very special way of portraying the characters that just makes them feel...real, canon as some might say. There is so much feeling and subtlety and I love Clark and Chloe, but what they did, in this AU and canon, shouldn't have been treated so lightly. I'm glad Lois didn't let them get away with it. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And Bruce, the way he speaks, the way he acts here and his subtle growth, you treat his issues and address his motives in an incredibly sincere way. I really look forward to more.
Gallaher girl chapter 22 . 1/3
Is lovely to have you back with us! Can't wait for more :)
Update soon if possible.
EaglesEyes chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Re-reading lol, you know about the "BAT slippers" Bruce wanted Lois to have, I can see her checking the new clothes he bought her and finding 'em in the bag and goes like "WTF are these creepy slippers for?" XD;
Bettancourt chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
My thumbs go up for your story! Luv it *Huge Smile* Update pronto. I'm 1000 review *Congrats!*
Brois 4ever.
EaglesEyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
THIS amazing fic made me ADORE the pair! Thank you for ruining me, there's little love for this small beautiful fandom out there *tears*. I absolutely love your fic, thank you for writing it, I can't stop myself from re-reading it haha, hope you update as soon as you can, and congrats :)
Theon chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Awesome post, love it! Can't wait for more.
afi123 chapter 22 . 12/24/2014