Reviews for The Dark Knight Rises
2OwlsATweeting chapter 22 . 7/5
Oh my god... You HAVE to finish this story, like it's not even an option to leave it hanging like this! I'm pretty sure that leaving a story that's this well written and amazing is a crime of some sort. Try looking at The Fanfiction Codex, page 192, paragraph C, lines 27-31... Just kidding that doesn't exist! Any ways, this story is super sweet and is one of the only (literally one of the ONLY) really good Lois/Bruce fanfics that I've read! I'm so glad I found this one! However, I also know that life can be really crazy and hectic and that it's often really hard to find the time to write (believe me, I know. I have 7 stories on and only 3 are completed, so I'm not one to talk) but you've made it this far right? 22 chapters is a really impressive feat and it seems silly to give up on it now... If you ever find the time, I really think you should try to pick this story back up. This relationship has me hanging on a cliff here and I'm dying to know what happens next. Like was that "figure" lurking in on Lois and Oliver's conversation the Joker? Will Bruce ever tell Lois that he's Batman? Will he propose? Please make him propose :) Anyway, thank you for writing something that was honestly just such a joy to read, you truly have a gift! I look foreword to reading the next update!
Best of luck wherever life takes you next,
Katherine
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Great story, really hoping to see another update! I'm hoping that Bruce is able to tell Lois about Batman in a way that doesn't ruin their relationship/trust, I mean obviously sheep be pusses it I'm hoping she can understand his reasons and that he's not too stupid about it.
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
Bruce needs to grow some fucking balls AND TELL HER ALREADY! Also congratulations on the wedding. I hope you and your (husband/fiancee?) Have many happy decades with each other. May the sun shine bright upon your steps and the moon shine clear on your path.

This is one of my favourite fanfictions by the way. Top notch story. :P
kindleflame5 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Is this story dead? It's been nearly a year since you have updated it.
cc chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
Another thing that I forgot to mention on my previous post. I love the fact that you're devoting time to write from Bruce's POV. This is a story for both of them, and even though Lois gets a teeeeeny bit more focus (nothing I complain about, I love this character so much), I love that you don't have him as a bystanding love interest and instead, take the time to also focus on his storyline a bit. That's why I loved your works back then (we're talking about YEARS AGO, I have to tell you), because you devote time to all the characters that have an important part in your stories.
cc chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
I...I have no words. I was in the DI Clois fandom many years ago, and back then, reading some of the works of the fanfic writers there I remember you were one of my favorites. Anyway, I was for a while one of the people who were, in a way, open about loving the idea of Brois. That actually wasn't well received in that fandom back then. (I also remember how much people attacked Fred, a very lovely person I had myself found). So, back then, I never thought such a talented, brilliant writer such as you would ever bother with a Bruce/Lois fic. So, when I stumbled upon your story the other day, I immediately got hooked. My lord! This is fantastic! Thank you so much, I couldn't stop reading it.

P.S.: I know things have changed a lot since you started writing this, and I wish you and your husband the happiest of life together, but I hope your married life doesn't make you want to finish this sooner than intended. If anything, I would love it if you dragged this story as long as possible. Of course, you're the writer, you'll know when it's right to end it. I just love this so much!
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Overall this fic is pretty good and enjoyable. And honestly, Bruce Wayne typically would only get in a relationship unless the woman in question is persistent as he is and cling onto the man who believes a normal relationship is beyond his reach and is also not a supervillian...

Since this fic is AU might as well make Batman much more capable with Grant Morrison's Batman level as a standard. Having the hero at his/her lowest point makes the comeback dramatic as a rising phoenix but personally in 'The Dark Knight Rises' the hero was so low and pathetic is was painful to the point I only saw it once and never saw it again.

Well, whatever happens I enjoyed this fic. Thanks!
killer rage chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
I'm dying to read more ;) Superb work, Jade!
Url Zod chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Congratulations, this is a wonderful story. I truly would like to read more :)
Update pronto if possible.
Mystic B chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
Keeps getting better and better; I love it!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
Iron Sea chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
Wonderful post, I love this story SO much. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Anuir chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
I love it, I truly do! Update soon if possible, please :D
Mystic Mode chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
*Brilliant* brois for ever indeed!
Can't wait for the next one ;)
Update soon if possible.
Craken chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Enchanting new post :) I'm dying for more... Update soon.
Ps: Great work!
ChateauBriand chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
I LOVE IT! Fantastic chapter, gosh, this keep getting better and better *Huge Smile*
Update soon if possible :) All the kudos to you.