Reviews for The Dark Knight Rises
cc chapter 22 . 6/18
Another thing that I forgot to mention on my previous post. I love the fact that you're devoting time to write from Bruce's POV. This is a story for both of them, and even though Lois gets a teeeeeny bit more focus (nothing I complain about, I love this character so much), I love that you don't have him as a bystanding love interest and instead, take the time to also focus on his storyline a bit. That's why I loved your works back then (we're talking about YEARS AGO, I have to tell you), because you devote time to all the characters that have an important part in your stories.
cc chapter 22 . 6/17
I...I have no words. I was in the DI Clois fandom many years ago, and back then, reading some of the works of the fanfic writers there I remember you were one of my favorites. Anyway, I was for a while one of the people who were, in a way, open about loving the idea of Brois. That actually wasn't well received in that fandom back then. (I also remember how much people attacked Fred, a very lovely person I had myself found). So, back then, I never thought such a talented, brilliant writer such as you would ever bother with a Bruce/Lois fic. So, when I stumbled upon your story the other day, I immediately got hooked. My lord! This is fantastic! Thank you so much, I couldn't stop reading it.

P.S.: I know things have changed a lot since you started writing this, and I wish you and your husband the happiest of life together, but I hope your married life doesn't make you want to finish this sooner than intended. If anything, I would love it if you dragged this story as long as possible. Of course, you're the writer, you'll know when it's right to end it. I just love this so much!
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 6/9
Overall this fic is pretty good and enjoyable. And honestly, Bruce Wayne typically would only get in a relationship unless the woman in question is persistent as he is and cling onto the man who believes a normal relationship is beyond his reach and is also not a supervillian...

Since this fic is AU might as well make Batman much more capable with Grant Morrison's Batman level as a standard. Having the hero at his/her lowest point makes the comeback dramatic as a rising phoenix but personally in 'The Dark Knight Rises' the hero was so low and pathetic is was painful to the point I only saw it once and never saw it again.

Well, whatever happens I enjoyed this fic. Thanks!
killer rage chapter 22 . 4/22
I'm dying to read more ;) Superb work, Jade!
Url Zod chapter 22 . 4/22
Congratulations, this is a wonderful story. I truly would like to read more :)
Update pronto if possible.
Mystic B chapter 22 . 4/18
Keeps getting better and better; I love it!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
Iron Sea chapter 22 . 4/7
Wonderful post, I love this story SO much. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Anuir chapter 22 . 2/12
I love it, I truly do! Update soon if possible, please :D
Mystic Mode chapter 22 . 2/10
*Brilliant* brois for ever indeed!
Can't wait for the next one ;)
Update soon if possible.
Craken chapter 22 . 2/2
Enchanting new post :) I'm dying for more... Update soon.
Ps: Great work!
ChateauBriand chapter 22 . 1/24
I LOVE IT! Fantastic chapter, gosh, this keep getting better and better *Huge Smile*
Update soon if possible :) All the kudos to you.
GalanthaDreams chapter 22 . 1/16
I love the videos that inspired you to write this brilliant, beautifully rendered story and, well, you for simply writing this story. You have a very special way of portraying the characters that just makes them feel...real, canon as some might say. There is so much feeling and subtlety and I love Clark and Chloe, but what they did, in this AU and canon, shouldn't have been treated so lightly. I'm glad Lois didn't let them get away with it. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And Bruce, the way he speaks, the way he acts here and his subtle growth, you treat his issues and address his motives in an incredibly sincere way. I really look forward to more.
Gallaher girl chapter 22 . 1/3
Is lovely to have you back with us! Can't wait for more :)
Update soon if possible.
EaglesEyes chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Re-reading lol, you know about the "BAT slippers" Bruce wanted Lois to have, I can see her checking the new clothes he bought her and finding 'em in the bag and goes like "WTF are these creepy slippers for?" XD;
Bettancourt chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
My thumbs go up for your story! Luv it *Huge Smile* Update pronto. I'm 1000 review *Congrats!*
Brois 4ever.