Reviews for Take My Hand
ShadowArbitor chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Good job beelzemon and yeah jeri will need time to heal glad beelzemon didn't get hurt to point he became impmon agin in all honesty I never liked that he wasn't allowed to help more in final battle the tamers really needed all help they could get.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Love the story, thank you for sharing it.
solarice27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I really like how the story of Beelzemon unfolded, but I'd like to think his story would end differently. I love this fanfic. I think it's well written for just a few paragraphs, and when I read it, I could see Beelzemon's character in the situation you wrote. I think it's a great alt. path.
13souls chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This is awesome. Everyone's reaction to the virus type thing was awesome. Beelzemon is my favorite digimon. He was powerful but caring... once blast mode was earned. its kind of cute.
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow, just ...wow, you really made beelzemon alot nicer than i expected him to be capable of, the demon lord has a soft spot...great fic wish it was a bit longer though.
NutCase5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A CLUE TO WHAT!
Ice Ninja Luna chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love it. Its asset
mewtwofangirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Type your review here...
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow... just... wow. Maybe I... would you mind if I maybe continued this? I would be honored to take up the challenge.
Burton Lover 4ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I came across this a while ago and finally decided to read it. Man, am I glad I did! It was really well written and the moment between Calumon and Jeri almost made me cry. :') Keep up this greatness! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I never thought Beelzemon could be so sweet. Lovely.
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was a very good one shot. Very nice, very probable situation (if circumstances had been different,) and executed quite well. The characterizations seemed right, and I rather enjoyed it. The comments on the way they seemed to have evolved and such between the Monster Makers in particular were amusing. Thank you for posting, and thank your mind for making it stick, it was a nice little short.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was pretty cool, welldone. Great idea.