Reviews for These Days of Dust
intercostalspace chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
i can't imagine her father slapping her. i think he may have ignored her or have been really strict with her staying late out and making her do all the chores, but hitting her...i don't know. coz she says in the manga flame alchemy had drove good men to madness so i suppose she meant roy and her father. but i like your storytelling so far :)
intercostalspace chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
i like your writing but the further i read i get this impressions that riza will be in therapy for a long time when she grows up LOL, but it seems to fit her character in the manga though.
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Klautne16 chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
Hey so I have zero clue if you're active at all on this story but I love it. Everything about the characters and writing style is beautiful. If you ever have time to update this please do and never stop writing because you really do have a gift.
Tzaritsa chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
I can't wait for you to get back to this story! Thank you for all the wonderful chapters you've already written :)
Tzaritsa chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Dying...
Tzaritsa chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Foreshadowing! Beautiful chapter :)
Tzaritsa chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I love the way you wrote this chapter. The bird references are just... Adorable/great. You wrote an ugly scene in such a pretty way.
Tzaritsa chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Yessss... Long chapter. The contrast in the warmth of Roy's home and the deadness of Toza's was interesting... Mostly because he was surrounded by all that comfort but found himself thinking of her. I love all these feelings... Save for those associated with the terrible, ongoing abuse.
Tzaritsa chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I'm such a fan of Riza's attitude in this story. While, inevitably, there must be a breaking point after all of this adversity she's facing to face... It's reassuring to see her so tough and also Roy as such a good friend.
Tzaritsa chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Oh god... All the emotion! A cute little setting in the sun only to be clouded over by all the mess Riza is having to put up with. ("Pretty little head" had me smiling)
Tzaritsa chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Heart. Broken. Ahhh..
Tzaritsa chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I think you did the vagueness just right! All "the back" stuff aside, I really like how you've created a sort of dependence upon Riza for Roy. With the balance and all... Based on the circumstances (obviously) Riza is growing stronger and more independent as he is growing more attached. It's both hard and exciting to read as you know they're hurting as they're growing closer.
Tzaritsa chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This is a cute chapter... Love seeing Roy making the effort to help Riza out - specifically in the friend department.
Tzaritsa chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I really like your writing style. Everything flows together very well and you evoke much emotion in a small amount of words. The ending of this chapter in particular gives me the chills.