Reviews for These Days of Dust
Tzaritsa chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
I can't wait for you to get back to this story! Thank you for all the wonderful chapters you've already written :)
Tzaritsa chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Tzaritsa chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Foreshadowing! Beautiful chapter :)
Tzaritsa chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I love the way you wrote this chapter. The bird references are just... Adorable/great. You wrote an ugly scene in such a pretty way.
Tzaritsa chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Yessss... Long chapter. The contrast in the warmth of Roy's home and the deadness of Toza's was interesting... Mostly because he was surrounded by all that comfort but found himself thinking of her. I love all these feelings... Save for those associated with the terrible, ongoing abuse.
Tzaritsa chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I'm such a fan of Riza's attitude in this story. While, inevitably, there must be a breaking point after all of this adversity she's facing to face... It's reassuring to see her so tough and also Roy as such a good friend.
Tzaritsa chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Oh god... All the emotion! A cute little setting in the sun only to be clouded over by all the mess Riza is having to put up with. ("Pretty little head" had me smiling)
Tzaritsa chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Heart. Broken. Ahhh..
Tzaritsa chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I think you did the vagueness just right! All "the back" stuff aside, I really like how you've created a sort of dependence upon Riza for Roy. With the balance and all... Based on the circumstances (obviously) Riza is growing stronger and more independent as he is growing more attached. It's both hard and exciting to read as you know they're hurting as they're growing closer.
Tzaritsa chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This is a cute chapter... Love seeing Roy making the effort to help Riza out - specifically in the friend department.
Tzaritsa chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I really like your writing style. Everything flows together very well and you evoke much emotion in a small amount of words. The ending of this chapter in particular gives me the chills.
Tzaritsa chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I love sassy Riza! Especially since she's not social... It's cool to see that she can interact with others just fine but simply hasn't had the opportunity to practice much. I just love that little line... And, naturally, how she's warming up to Roy.
Tzaritsa chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ahhh... I'm excited to read through this again... I hope you plan to continue!
breakawaymagic chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I know I haven't forgotten, I check up every once in a while. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Take your time, there are things more important in life than fanfiction, as awesome as it can be. I'll be around the internet and writing my own stories. :D
ccDVS chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Please, Please continue the fic! One of the few Royai that I have found that shed light on their childhood, and a really good one too! I support continuation of the fic! Good job!