Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon II: The Dragon Whisperer
WAIT.

DID YOU...

DID YOU JUST...

WAIT SERIOUSLY, IS STOICK DEAD

DID YOU JUST KILL THE HERO'S FATHER BEFORE HE COULD EMBRACE HIM?

WHAT.

WAT.

You haven't updated in two years, if you haven't noticed.
Cowgirlsnhorses chapter 36 . 2/2
I LOVE this story so much! I would really love to see how it ends! Please update real soon!
hiccupp chapter 36 . 11/14/2015
This is a great story. I hope this isn't the end.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
Wait. That can't be it!
ivanganev1992 chapter 36 . 9/16/2015
Ch 36

Well Rune Your slow brain finally get it.

And what exactly happened . Did Rune really killed or injured Stoic?!

The same is for the poor dragon and the innocent boy .

That innocence could melt lots of harthen hearts. But some hearth's are impossible to be reasoned , calm tough as diamond with nothing good part to reason . Black as tar .

Well those are the things I'd like to know. And what will happen to Heather too.
ivanganev1992 chapter 33 . 9/16/2015
Ch 33

For cruelty the repay is the returned cruelty.

With that treachery, trying to murder , injuring , torturing is the deserved price.

You are maybe changed now Heather but You wasted your chances.

Unless if the Fate give you compassion and another chance when You are now changed .
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
ch 25

It s not so greedy to want to understand , dam it Tooth more than eveverything wants freely to comunicate with his partner cold be said brother .
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
ch 21 page 24

That would be forever unless if one of them perish or find some kind of agreedment and peace .
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 6/13/2015
Ch 20 part 23

Well they reunite together , whole again , the inseparate duo . I see a bit of parental model hiding te truth to calm Tooth but he feells beyond the pretty lies .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
ch 16 page 18

Ok Toothless looks like a frickin bat-dog-cat-horse but there is more tht it is unseen , to get all that friendship and loyality to that extend after all is understandable , Hell he is like the shining guardian, the knight with shining armour but this time with black shining armour .
They could be say that they are par of each others like a father to son or a brother to brother with undying loyality friendship and trust tht he wouldn't be broken .

And those cruel techniques may work on the other dragons it would be hell a lot but stil they are niot dumb and feel offended to be treated as beasts and common training for a wild cattle . Obeying only to the whip It would be so HARD AS TO BREAK A HUMAN'S SPIRIT AND HARTHER .

Heather You tricked Tooth but his hearth is allready occupied , find and try with someone else those torterous methots , you would get a soulless slave not a loyal friend and partner ready to die for his partner not to flee careless.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
ch 10

Miror world in 2 dimentions?/Perspectives?Worlds?Races?Spieces ? The situation looks like the other .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
ch 6

Dam it Stoic , You are so deaf until you say yours and hardly hear the others opinion and only the parts you want to take you to the goal . Like befour he heared from all exxplanation in the first when madly lishtened he only heard "... nest . "nothing else .

... like I don"t... (I can't ...) but he gives contra argument and didn't stop until it is said fucken " Deal " no matter if the person especially even wants .

Hi is first a chief , and chieffather , but in rare cases only father .

That disturbes me and makes me to look Stoic sourly .
gore23 chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
Just found this amazing story, had to read it all the way. Amazing work. I wish there was more, have not updated for a long time... T.T It is sooo good. Need finish.
nightflightverse chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
will youever continue you must :P