Reviews for Not Who She Seems
earfluffy chapter 1 . 12/3
Why not just ask Heimdall to find a man named Peter Pettigrew, and them smite him?
Fangirl chapter 32 . 11/29
This took me about maybe two days to read! It was sooooo good! I am going to the sequel now and I really want to see more moments between Cedric and Rayna :)
BatGames chapter 9 . 8/9
Rayna is an idiot. I mean, come on, trusting an old man with this secret. She may as well have informed the whole world that Magic is real with several demonstrations and the locations of every major place. Even for Harry level of Idiocy and trusting of Dumbledore, this is so far idiotic she could make Ron look like Hermione when it comes to intelligence.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 6/18
I just remembered this fic earlier today, and then I decided I just had to reread it. And I both really like and really miss this series. So, please, continue it when you are able to? Thanks for writing what you did of this series though, and bye for now.
llian-winter chapter 21 . 5/30
I really enjoy this story and hope you continue the sequel. I would like to point out that the name Ingrid does not make a lot of sense as Lily's real name. While Ingrid means something like "beautiful goddess" it is a reference to the god Ing. Ing was one of the Vanir, possibly another name for Frey or possibly just an associate of his. It seems a bit weird that Odin would name his daughter after another god. A better name would be Astrid, which means something like "divine beauty" but As means Aesir (Asgardian.) I actually like Astrid as a name for Rayna more. I think James would have found it amusing for her name to be secretly literally true.
time-twilight chapter 31 . 5/4
I was wondering in the future will you do a what if story were if Rayna meets her uncle's loki and Thor when she is younger say about 8 or 9 years old, were she was getting beaten up by her uncle Vernon, and she wishes to go away were someone loves her and that how she meets loki and thor.
Rebmul chapter 9 . 3/8
kill the old fool
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 32 . 1/28
This is adorable and I quite like the characterizations. A fun and exciting story.
amayranni22 chapter 32 . 10/14/2016
aawwww
Sleepygirl68 chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading the sequel.
Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us.
Axel Fones chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
I get the feeling she's feeling bird wings or something.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I've had this story bookmarked for a while, and finally decided to give it a chance. Definitely enjoyed the first chapter, can't wait to finish it. Though considering it's 7 in the morning and I haven't slept yet I should probably take a break soon lol.
Gregory Hanssen chapter 32 . 8/15/2016
Awesome book.
Radhika Salunke chapter 24 . 7/24/2016
Isn't it creepy when you realise that Lily(not Ingrid) is technically 21 and Rayna is 15
Radhika Salunke chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Please no Cho Chang bashing, I like that girl.
Still great fanfic tho