Reviews for Not Who She Seems
lightning909 chapter 32 . 4/10
I just finished this story today and have really enjoyed it. thanks for taking the time to right this story. I have also read the three chapters of the sequel and can't wait for more.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 32 . 4/8
This has been an exciting and interesting story. Now for the sequel!
dragonfire prime chapter 18 . 3/29
Didnt Vernon s punisment come from what hades have done to sisyphus and tantalus combined since tantalus had to be in a river but not drink and Sisyphus had to roll the rock up hill for eternity thow he only got up half way not to the top
dragonfire prime chapter 13 . 3/29
WHY DO PEOPLE BRING THE VOLTURI TO MENTION ALOT
misherukuro chapter 13 . 3/12
Thanks for the read. ,
GreenDrkness chapter 32 . 3/7
Wow I look forward to the next chapter and I assume that its safe to say this is RaynaXCedric
Keep on the writes
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 2/4
Snape is my favourite character and as true as that statement frigga made about his twisted love for lily/Ingrid is, I still love him.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 19 . 2/4
It's a pity Sif didn't kill the toad on the spot...
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 1/31
I was honestly going to read Jade Stark, cause I've been waiting for that to be updated, when I noticed that this has had it's sequel started. And since I haven't yet read said sequel, I decided to reread this first. Now on to the sequel! Then I'll get to Jade. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Noitaerc chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
I just thought of a joke here, that Hela would probably love: "The food here is to die for."

Love the story and the sequel, continue the good work.
phoenix saturne chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Very good story I devoured the beginning to the end. And I attack later today!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/27/2014
I like your story.
Foxy Engineer chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
Wow this was good please write more.
Lahmikhara chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed this one _
Would add more but I'm itching to check out the sequel xD

Lahmikhara
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 32 . 9/27/2014
Phenomenal. I started it this morning and just finished. Now I'm on to the sequel.
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »