Reviews for Love fuels our dreams, brightens our days
geller516 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Ahh I am so glad to see an update on this! I loved this story and missed the updates. That certainly was an interesting plane ride and Gold and a baby was perfect. Can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for these two.
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Loved it! I like that they helped that mom. Most people complain, but its not the baby's fault. It is good that they are getting to know each other.
Lattelady chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Very interesting story. It's nice when Belle gets to show how smart she is.
cynicsquest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What a beautiful little story! I like these two characters you've developed. A little happy Rumbelle is SO appreciated right now!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely charming story.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
i like this very much! please, update soon!
Linda chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That is brilliant! I cannot wait for more...and the TEA :D it made me so happy when I saw it! Love what you are doing.
NightowlsNest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I like your use of interesting little details, like the tea, and I can't help but wonder at the reason for the "Fred Astaire" moves with the cane! The situation is intriguing, too, and I'll be looking forward to reading more. Thank You for sharing this with the rest of us!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter. I like how this story is going :D
loop chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is so adorable! MORE!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Looks interesting, even though I have no idea what a Raman sectrophotometer is. The only Raman I know is the kind that comes in a little styrofoam cup! Interesting image by the way.
FuckingNameChoise chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
i'm finding myself liking your fic very much, very much indeed... i can't wait to see how it goes! ahhh I LOVE IT!
geller516 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Omg yay I love rumbelle au and this seems like it has a lot of potential and it's very interesting so far :) can't wait for more.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I couldn't see it very well, so Iwas wondering what that was! terrific story! Wish it wasn't a one-shot!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
ahhhhh! brilliant :D this story is great please post another chapter soon dearie - i see great things coming for this hahah! "in case of an emergency" ha Gold is smooth x