Reviews for Phoenix
Kein Sylvan chapter 56 . 12/17/2013
The Lion is back. The drug part... XD so funny.

Is it normal that a person forgets something after a coma, like the lasts seconds ? Well, I know he eventually recovers, but I though about that when I read this.
Kein Sylvan chapter 54 . 12/17/2013
Kiros is the shit! He's awesome.

Sherlock couldn't be he same without Watson, and Laguna couldn't be President wihout Kiros.

And now everyone knows about Ash. Raine is right to be enraged. Oh, Ash, you'll feel the fury of the Leonharts!
Kein Sylvan chapter 53 . 12/17/2013
The lullaby part almost make me cry too. ;O;

I know Jane knew about all the SeeD stuff and dangers they have, and even if she knew this scenario could happen, it's very different living it than only thinking about it. C'mon Jane, he's a SeeD. Gunblade wounds, Ice strikes, Firagas, Thundagas, Omega Weapons, Time compreson, etc... dind't kill the badass of badasses of FF, 2 bullets are a walk in the park. (I hope)
Kein Sylvan chapter 52 . 12/17/2013
YES! Kiros got it! If this was an Ace Atorney game, surely Kiros would be Edgeworth and using his logic abilities plus the evidence gathered, he'll say EUREKA! (LoL, , ok sorry).

And Ash is a sadist bastard. He should run now. This is what I though when I read this.
Kein Sylvan chapter 51 . 12/17/2013
Now Jane knows. Again more drama, and when I read this I was like 'Cmon, I want to know about Raine already!', but the story and narration kept me focused here so I forgot XD.
Kein Sylvan chapter 50 . 12/17/2013
Wow... what a graphic chapter. It seems a lot of effort and investigation on the matter. It's really well told, and the mix of drama with medical and practical details made very interesting this. I'd be like Laguna like 'you broke his limbs' and then Kiros says 'then it's ok' and me \(OoO)/

Revenge... hate Ash.

Well, and Cure spells and esuna couldn't help here? I mean, it's FF.

Oh the drama after Squall and Raine began to get along ;O;
Kein Sylvan chapter 49 . 12/17/2013
Hi again, heres the fanboy reviewer again. I'm not dead, youre not that lucky (just kidding)

Here, the part of the hug was so lovely. The Squallness was broken for a few moments. Even he dare to ask 'how did I kill you' (no how did you die, interesting the proud lion felt guilty OoO )

Good chapter... and Ash comes again -_-
Kein Sylvan chapter 48 . 11/29/2013
Squall can't be romantic? Well, surely I can't agree to that, but hey, maybe he simpl had to trow Jane to the space or something XD.

Like this chapter, so happy for the couple. Jane reaction, wel I laugh again XD.

BTW,, just for you to know, I've already finished reading your story. But it's that I felt that I have to say something in each chapter (or 2, depending). Reviewing in my cell it's a pain, so I make myself time to do it on my work (don't tell my boss...or wife :p )

So, just you know if you think it's to bothersome to fill this masterpiece with reviews, feel free to tell me, and I'll keep a super extended review to the last chapter.

Anyway, good job by advance. Love this!
Kein Sylvan chapter 47 . 11/29/2013
O_o

(My reaction when I read about Kiros companion)

Well... I guess it's normal. No average man can fight and dance with styke at the pace of "The man with the machine gun" theme like Kiros, that's for sure.

At least for some reason I can see Kiros is the man of the relation (don't ask why XD).

Again, Squall and Raine. Did you know I love the parts this 2 interact? It's good to see the proud warrior opening step by step to his mother, and she's no pushover either. Love them. Never though that Squall could feel guilty about Raine in that way. But he never knew about maternal sacrifice... There's no simple way. Maybe that was part of the trauma. Who knows, I only know that I love how you portrait my heroes (Squall and Laguna).

Again , nice chapter

(BTW, I don't have anything against gay people. Still like Kiros in this version a LOT! :) )
Kein Sylvan chapter 46 . 11/29/2013
Again the nightmares. Too bad a normal childhood and motherhood were denied these 2. Well, to bad this happens in general...

And the men playing pokar. Gotta watch another chap with Squall in. It'd be great XD
Kein Sylvan chapter 45 . 11/29/2013
C'mon Kiros! You got all the pieces! Now you have to put em together!

Oh the wait...
Kein Sylvan chapter 44 . 11/29/2013
Ash is still on the game...damn...

Gotta love tha last part. Weird Squall getting injured... I mean... was he unjuctioned? Were there no healing spells like cura o even the Regen? Squall can't fool me, he wanted to be taken cared by his mommy :)

Anyway, looks like a life/death situation can bring people closer, uh.
Kein Sylvan chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
Nice. So this is something the Lion Beast has in the Leonhart family? What a coincidence Squall named it without knowing the name. Again, a wonderful chap with 2 nice events. LAguna again with the engagement ring surprise and Raine visiting Squall. This visit was more likeable.

About the 'confidence' part... did they know Ellone can fix that using her powers? I mean... really, it would help that fool of Squall. Just be happy already! XD.

The talk about gunblades, nice (again). I can imagine that.

"This is the Lionheart. With this I killed Ultimecia. Look mom, there's still little blood from that wench"

"Oh son, I'm so proud of you"

(Ok, ok... I'll stop now :p )
Kein Sylvan chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry... ;O; Buaaaaa!

Another chapter with a crucial reunion. It's fun to read how the characters express of Squall. He has a great family and that trauma just keeps him of being happier.

That Jane, just make me laugh.
Kein Sylvan chapter 39 . 11/29/2013
"you do know this is a women's store, do you?"

XD XD XD XD

Looks like the President's personallity is well known in all Esthar XD

Another soft chapter. Laguna sure wants to make Raine happy. He should know a husband can't spoil too much a wife, it's no good XD- Ok, ok... sorry, I think I'll be the same in his position.

Ellone has arrived! Oh my...better have ready my handkerchief...