Reviews for Searching
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Interesting storyline. I liked it
meg527 chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Fantastic! Your dialog and asides are wonderful! It was a pleasure to read such a well-written story.

Too bad ffn made you pull the grown-up version.
meg527 chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Loving this story! Will write more when I finish! Thanks!
WillowWand49 chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Very Sweet!
Glad you finished this.
Willow
moonlightonmalfoymanor chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Wow, I couldn't stop reading (it's really, really time for bed now..) I love your style. Someone here called it too verbose, but I'd definitely say that's one of your strengths! Do you happen to have the untamed version lying around? I'd love to read it ;)
LerDan chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I've been reading the whole fic for this exact chapter! and there's no smut :( can you send me the full version of it? PLEASE?!
Madam Loki chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You really did a great job with Hermione's back story without making it seem like an info dump! It's rare to see. Definitely going to keep reading this one...
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
awww very cute! lol good story
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Sorry, but this is way to verbose. It's like a rambling diary, rather than a tight crafted piece... although it is clear you are intelligent and have a good vocab.. . I didn't find the characters' verbose confessions believable for people of their life experience/age.
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Better story that the most I have read.
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
You have actually written one of the least likable Hermiones in all history! Not a slight at your work. You write very well. But how the hell can she be upset at Draco? She's the one who announced to the whole world that he was gay and made him feel like shit. Does she think men have not feelings? Cuase she certainly wants everyone to cater to hers with no regard for anyone else's. I feel bad for Draco. I wish Snape would find a girl with a bit more maturity!
gnrkrystle chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
1. She wants him to shake her hand like a man, but when he doesn't hold out her chair she becomes Scarlett O'Hera. I swear...this broad is bloody infuriating.

2. He might like Quiddich, but is she capable of talking about anything but her own academic interests? Pot meet Kettle.

3. There are a lot of women out there who don't require a man meet and arbitrary list of criteria before they will go home with them. It doesn't make them clueless. Poor Severus if he dates this nightmare woman! She's the biggest slut shammer on the planet.

4. Hopefully Snape can dislodge that very large stick from her ass. I imagine if they ever have sex, she'll do a running commentary of his inadequacies or something.
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
1. I hate when Hermione thinks that being intelligent means you have to be an uptight swot with a stick on your ass. First of all, not every man you meet has to be prince charming. Secondly, you don't have to be an incredible bitch to them when they aren't. Thirdly, looking attractive doesn't make you any less intelligent

2. This guy was an ass. I find it hard to believe Harry or Ginny would have ever thought she would have gone out with this guy.

3. Snape is funny.