Reviews for Searching
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Omg, I am dying here, I have tears streaming down my face and my face hurts from laughing so hard I cried. My husband is openly mocking me for laughing so hard at this! This was an epic chapter!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Holy smokes, that was BLOODY BRILLIANT!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
LOOOVE Luna!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
" even Molly freaking Weasley was having another baby ... at her age!" say WHAT?!
MrsLovettMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Loving it
renaid chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
This was brilliant. It took me through a 45 minute walk on my treadmill and beyond, almost making me miss getting my kids off the bus because I got into the shower late! Great job. I like the slow progression and the reasons they had for being drawn to each other. Also Hermione changing the world is a great plot line!
Kielyn chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I love this story! I has to be one of the best I have read in some time. I'm so glad you went back to writing it. Just how Hermione went about fixing the wizarding world wasn't really expanded on by Rowling, and you did it with the 'right' husband - Snape!
Do you think you will post the untamed down versions of your stories on another archive?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Aw! I like this hopeful Severus!
Vl15 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Ohhh my goodness those two are making so hard for each other lol
Vl15 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Ohhh sev hopefully he sees the light soon enough..
Vl15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I just found this story can't wait to see where this goes...
Vl15 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I love this..off to read some more..
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
awesome!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
That was utterly beautiful and a lovely wrap up. I love the hope in the end and the happiness of their love. You did a GREAT job on this and I thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to what you do next! Thank you, HG4eva
viola1701e chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
hehehe love Mindy, shell be so happy when there will be a little baby to look after since i cant imagine Hermione wanting to stop work all together.
Ah Severus, wife and child...house with a picket fence...all thats missing is a dog !
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »