Reviews for Searching
renaid chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
This was brilliant. It took me through a 45 minute walk on my treadmill and beyond, almost making me miss getting my kids off the bus because I got into the shower late! Great job. I like the slow progression and the reasons they had for being drawn to each other. Also Hermione changing the world is a great plot line!
Kielyn chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I love this story! I has to be one of the best I have read in some time. I'm so glad you went back to writing it. Just how Hermione went about fixing the wizarding world wasn't really expanded on by Rowling, and you did it with the 'right' husband - Snape!
Do you think you will post the untamed down versions of your stories on another archive?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Aw! I like this hopeful Severus!
Vl15 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Ohhh my goodness those two are making so hard for each other lol
Vl15 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Ohhh sev hopefully he sees the light soon enough..
Vl15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I just found this story can't wait to see where this goes...
Vl15 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I love to read some more..
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
That was utterly beautiful and a lovely wrap up. I love the hope in the end and the happiness of their love. You did a GREAT job on this and I thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to what you do next! Thank you, HG4eva
viola1701e chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
hehehe love Mindy, shell be so happy when there will be a little baby to look after since i cant imagine Hermione wanting to stop work all together.
Ah Severus, wife and with a picket fence...all thats missing is a dog !
LunaLovegood24 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
I adored this so much. Fantastic story
naru894 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
awww i will seriously miss this story it was cute and amusing and a good way to end up my day with a smile XD
Eminator chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Ah! So much love! Do you really have to be done or can we pretty please have a sequel about their children? Even just a series of one-shots of their kids would more than thrill me! But this is all just wishful thinking. More important- thank you for taking the time to write this fabulous story!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Awww...a baby! What a wonderful ending to this story.

I can't help but feel sad for Draco who lost his dad...even as miserable a dad as Lucius was.
roon0 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
This was perfect. I have to say I have enjoyed every word of this. Thank you so much for sharing.

I am looking forward to reading your next work. ;)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »