Reviews for 2 Broke Girls and the Ponzi Daddy
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Wait one damned minute. You had better update this or I'll hunt you down and hire the animaniacs to harass you all day
TheUnbreakableHorcrux chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Who in God's name would make an arrangement like that when someone's life hangs in the balance? Did Chestnut kick him in the head? Anyway, great story but please make it into a Maxoline story! Pretty please!?
MaxximumRide666 chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Really? That's the end of it?! But... what?! Don't get me wrong, it was well written and quite in character but that's a very strange place to leave a story!

Hmm anywho, I enjoyed it while it lasted ) so thank you for writing a pretty great story )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I'm now very suspicious of Johnny. He totally set the whole thing up so Max would have to come to him, didn't he? That bastard! He's like a Scooby-Doo villain!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
NOOOO! damn you jonny
iz chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
100 years is a bit unrealistic, dont you think?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
please write more really like it
Robin chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! I hope there's more. I like how Max and Caroline are both giving up a lot to try and look after one another, with Caroline not pressing Max and Max dating Johnny - that's very true to how they act towards one another on the show, too, and it's really romantic. I hope you update soon!
Amakatsu chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
awww Caroline, I like how well you are portraying Caroline, I feel a little sad, I hope she will find out that she doesn't like Johnny! This is smooth and well put together its progressing nicely, I am excited to read more.
Vixenu chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Great!Please please please write another soon I can not wait for it !
anon chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Please don't end it there! I wanna see Caroline find out about the deal and kick Johnny's scumbag butt for it! Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
will max beat there ass
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
amazing brillant! love it!
that kid you kno chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great story I wish you'd update quick!
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Lol, as much as it's funny that Caroline gets put in jail, that was kind of ridiculous.