Reviews for Sisters In All But Blood
Mastermind4892 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Wow... you can actually 'feel' the 'awkward' in the air.
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awesome. :D I love stories where the companions meet up and drag the player character into it. This was hilarious, especially them getting into a fight and trying to kill each other.

Excellent job. Favorited.

- CSF
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Good to hear from you again.
Keep it going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is so close to my personal headcanon it scares me. At the same time it's awesome. I offer you cookies for a job well done.

Is there any chance of a sequel? Please? I have more cookies, maybe even cake.
dragonlorerd6 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
you should make a 2nd chapter
Ioialoha chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Please dont kill me lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i would like too read more soon plz
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is awesome! It's hilarious, dramatic, and awkward at the same time! Please write more! I'm begging you! For force's sake, please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like it too much
John chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That story was great keep the good work
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved this! I can't wait to read more and see what else happens. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Mastermind4892 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
FINALLY!

And am I the only one who notices that when Bioware did their 'versus' videos, that they happened to pick two characters to go against each other, (Smuggler and Sith Warrior) when the two each have a companion that know each other?

I honestly don't know who would win.
Darth Meta chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great story! I hope you decide to continue.
SevereArtisan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh God, this is probably the best SWTOR fic involving Vette that I've read so far. Vette meeting Risha again in my head is pretty similar to this (Both my Warrior and Smuggler are LS as well). Hope you continue this, I'm DYING to see more.
DragongirlM chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Amazing. Simply hilarious! Vaalrin's a funny guy xD CONTINUE!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »