Reviews for Whatever It Takes
roguevixen2152 chapter 42 . 6/9
hope you update this soon!
C.B. Weasley chapter 42 . 2/10
I absolutely adore the story! When you have time I hope you continue this story! I love how overprotective Isaac is its beautiful! And Scott! Wtf bro?! Don't hurt her! This is just so brilliant! :)
Hayden Romero chapter 23 . 2/2
TEAM ISAAC! I'm so addicted to this story! Isaac is so cute!
slytherinbae chapter 42 . 1/10
I spent the last two days binge reading all 42 chapters of your story! I love it! I can't wait for the next update! Hoping 2016 will bring you much inspiration to continue this 3
Romantic Journalist chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Why does Parker know? Does her dad know, too? If Cas suspects Mr. Lahey of abusing his son, why doesn't she say anything? If she's been his neighbor all this time, why not say something? Jackson would've said something in passing, right? He's a dick, he would've said something offhandedly and she would've noticed. Right?
Guest chapter 42 . 8/31/2015
Please right more this is great!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/29/2015
Please please right more I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please right more this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please right more!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/28/2015
Please please please right another chapter this is soooo good! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/28/2015
This is really good! But please update I NEED to read more!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/21/2015
Love love love this book but I am seriously dreading when isaac and derek turn into cocky assholes and I hope that if Cassidy and isaac do get together that he doesn't cheat on her with Allison cos right now I AM TEAM ISAAC!
Musical Rose Lovah chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
I love Stiles, but I'm rooting for an Isaac/Cassidy ending.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/18/2015
Update maybe? Plz?!
rocket-queen98 chapter 42 . 3/2/2015
I'm new to Teen Wolf and i just found this story and i have to say that this is amazing, probably one of the best fics i've read. You can't believe how upset i was when i didn't see another chapter. I like how you're not rushing anything with Isaac and Cassie. I hope that they do end up together, even though i adore Stiles, but i really like her with Issac. Please update soon, i can't wait to read more! :)