Reviews for Whatever It Takes
jorfelts chapter 10 . 7/3
wish you would keep writing this story
Sapphire chapter 23 . 5/2
You know what ? …i take back what i said before... i love parker x derek story! its amazing ! usually there are stories other authors make, the side oc is very important than the main oc and thats after they make us love the main oc its like they are trying to change the story completely or mix it with another story ! it really annoys me but thank god you know how to deal with stories xD i love it so far and i hope it gets better later
Sapphire chapter 18 . 5/2
Oh no pls dont tell me parker is gonna have a big role in the future cauz the story was so awesome when its only about cassidy
please continue
Guest chapter 42 . 9/26/2016
You should 100% keep going with this. I did not spend the last 3 days reading this non stop to have it end with a cliff hanger
Alpha0Reira chapter 42 . 8/25/2016
Omg I love it can't wait for next chapter
roguevixen2152 chapter 42 . 6/9/2016
hope you update this soon!
C.B. Weasley chapter 42 . 2/10/2016
I absolutely adore the story! When you have time I hope you continue this story! I love how overprotective Isaac is its beautiful! And Scott! Wtf bro?! Don't hurt her! This is just so brilliant! :)
Hayden Romero chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
TEAM ISAAC! I'm so addicted to this story! Isaac is so cute!
slytherinbae chapter 42 . 1/10/2016
I spent the last two days binge reading all 42 chapters of your story! I love it! I can't wait for the next update! Hoping 2016 will bring you much inspiration to continue this 3
Romantic Journalist chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Why does Parker know? Does her dad know, too? If Cas suspects Mr. Lahey of abusing his son, why doesn't she say anything? If she's been his neighbor all this time, why not say something? Jackson would've said something in passing, right? He's a dick, he would've said something offhandedly and she would've noticed. Right?
Guest chapter 42 . 8/31/2015
Please right more this is great!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/29/2015
Please please right more I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please right more this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015