Reviews for How to Survive Being a SI Employee
1sunfun chapter 15 . 7/22
Very nice Story.
FireDragon1 chapter 15 . 5/4
Wow, this was so good! I usually never like OCs that much, but yours were absolutely fantastic! Loved the story and your OCs. Thank you for this! )
secretwhovianpony chapter 15 . 4/24
*laughs hysterically* *passes out*
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 3/10
Amazing! A lot of this has now worked itself into my Avengers headcanon.
I want more! Also, I love the way you portray Bruce.
Hi chapter 15 . 2/20
That was an amazing story. It was ver refreshing. Keep up the good work.
Suzane chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story but isnt there a mistake? I think the rule should be that Captain America shouldnt be near computers alone.
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
Ok... So I may have been wrong when I said the Christmas one was the best... Actually, you know what? This WHOLE series is AWESOME!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
I have refrained from writing a comment despite this GLORIOUS fic, but THIS takes the cake!
Evadeen chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
THIS IS BRILLIANT! Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading this because it is just so perfect! This is my first of the HtSBaSIE verse and I can't wait to read all the rest!
lilyblaney chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
I don't usually like OCs but yours are the BEST. I honestly love all of this
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
weeaboo! Decent stories though so good job on the writing
Brytthak chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I love this story.
I don't know if you will ever read it but, I thank you for making me laugh with this fic. I think it's one of the best humour fic I have read till now.
I also would like to make a suggestion. i have yet to see any characters from Harry Potter. Is there a reason for that?
I think it would simply be awesome if some of Harry Potter characters decided to show up. I even have a background prepare (sort of).
Here: With the advence of technology and the trouble wizards have to mingle with muggle, the government have keep tab on them. As such with JARVIS being able to hack just about anywhere, Tony become aware of magic.
And with it of the problems of technology with magic.
Face with the challenge and with his personality, of course Tony created a section of SI who worked on figuring how to make technology work for wizard.
Then because of the war and all that, Harry and/or/maybe some of his friends decided to leave Britain and come to the USA.
Harry (or some one else) become really interest in technology and considering their reputation and Tony being himself come to work for SI.
Then it's up to you.

I don't know if it interest you or not considering that I have yet to see any fanfics on Harry Potter on your stories. (but I have not finished reading them all, so...)

Maybe you could considered that review like a challenge?

PS: I am sorry for any mistakes that I made but I am French, and I still have trouble with writing English.
abyssofshameanpancakeobsession chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
I love this. I love this so much.
lw117149 chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
I loved this and i just saw there is a sequil!
CuzImBatman chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Tony: We'll call it "St. Tony's School for gifted learning"!

Bruce: I'm pretty sure you're not a saint Tony.

Seika: Exactly!

Tony: Fine...Seika, what do you have to do to become a saint?

Seika: Trust me, you've already failed every criteria.

Just thought I'd show you my head canon xD. Good chapter.