Reviews for How to Survive Being a SI Employee
Guest chapter 15 . 3h
weeaboo! Decent stories though so good job on the writing
Brytthak chapter 15 . 8/15
I love this story.
I don't know if you will ever read it but, I thank you for making me laugh with this fic. I think it's one of the best humour fic I have read till now.
I also would like to make a suggestion. i have yet to see any characters from Harry Potter. Is there a reason for that?
I think it would simply be awesome if some of Harry Potter characters decided to show up. I even have a background prepare (sort of).
Here: With the advence of technology and the trouble wizards have to mingle with muggle, the government have keep tab on them. As such with JARVIS being able to hack just about anywhere, Tony become aware of magic.
And with it of the problems of technology with magic.
Face with the challenge and with his personality, of course Tony created a section of SI who worked on figuring how to make technology work for wizard.
Then because of the war and all that, Harry and/or/maybe some of his friends decided to leave Britain and come to the USA.
Harry (or some one else) become really interest in technology and considering their reputation and Tony being himself come to work for SI.
Then it's up to you.

I don't know if it interest you or not considering that I have yet to see any fanfics on Harry Potter on your stories. (but I have not finished reading them all, so...)

Maybe you could considered that review like a challenge?

PS: I am sorry for any mistakes that I made but I am French, and I still have trouble with writing English.
abyssofshame chapter 15 . 7/27
I love this. I love this so much.
lw117149 chapter 15 . 4/28
I loved this and i just saw there is a sequil!
CuzImBatman chapter 5 . 4/7
Tony: We'll call it "St. Tony's School for gifted learning"!

Bruce: I'm pretty sure you're not a saint Tony.

Seika: Exactly!

Tony: Fine...Seika, what do you have to do to become a saint?

Seika: Trust me, you've already failed every criteria.

Just thought I'd show you my head canon xD. Good chapter.
yamiduke13 chapter 15 . 3/15
This story has been awesome and I laughed quite a bit; you did a great job with this.
Evani chapter 15 . 1/10
Haha, I loved these characters. Thank you for writing this, it's always lovely to read your stories
falsedfaith691 chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I loved it this was like my first avengers fanfic i have ever read.
falsedfaith691 chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
Freaking loved tgus chapter
hufflepuffbadgersdontcare chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
If those are the requirements to work for SI can I be hired as a chef. They'd appreciate having a personal chef right?
EverThePhantom chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
I think this fic has successfully entrapped me in the Avenges fandom. I could totally see Tony's eccentricity bleed into his company policies! I love the nerf-wars! But the Almighty Janitor chapter was my favorite of the first half. And the plot you had in the second half fit in nicely with the other stuff; it provided a good mix of serious and comical material. My favorite part was in the last chapter when Tony says "aren't they awesome?" about his employees.
JannaKalderash chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
These people are all nuts!

The Army is full of idiots, but then that's pretty much of a gimme.

This is thoroughly enjoyable, and I'm loving every insane minute of it. Especially the nerf wars!
Minirowan chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
This was the funniest, most touching, and action packed story I've read in a while. You're a master at mixing these different aspects into a coherent story.

I absolutely loved it. It made me wish for a brief moment that I worked with them, but then my sanity kicked in. It's such a buzz kill.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
(It makes sense, too!)

Really, Peter Parker getting a job at SI while also dodging out to be Spiderman is a touch /tame/ for SI employees...
(Hiring him makes a ton of sense as far as recruiting Spiderman to the Avengers, as well as making a huge leap in keeping his "cover". With his Aunt and girlfriend and lack of funds he really can't afford to be as upfront about his identity as most of the other Avengers... Plus, if he's an SI employee, they can use that to keep him out of SHIELD records mostly, because they don't quite trust SHIELD as much as they could, for good reasons.)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2015