Reviews for Madness Combat: Final Salvation
classykazmiller25 chapter 2 . 4/6
Hey man! Felt bad for not reviewing this masterpiece. I sent you a PM regarding that fic, and was wondering: Should it follow MC10, or this?
Rioter 116 chapter 1 . 3/25
By far one of the greater stories on fanfiction the story caught my atention and had me reading till midnight! Not many books do that my friend you are one of the best authors on fanfiction you have a good shot in a career as an author

-Nexus Project J7-LM78-45-698
A.K.A. Rioter 116
Nordin N' Nick chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
This whas a masterpiece of a fanfiction
There were parts to laugh.
Parts to gasp.
Parts to cringe.
Parts to- SCREW IT
IT WHAS EPIC AND THATS ALL THAT MATTER- ACHOO!

darn cold
anyways thanks for making my day
Nick:and mine!

Thanks Nordin N' Nick
nachoiscool11 chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
This awesome since the cartoons take WAAAAAAY to long to make this is the next best thing
Spirit9871 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
lol, thanks Crymonkai!
Crymonkai chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Oh my God the scene where Sanford was hight made me laugh so hard!
Dark Zero chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I just wanted to say, if I had money to publish this as a book. I would do it and same with the Hank's Legacy
Dark Zero chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Greatest thing I have ever heard: "I don't want them to think we're having sex or something!"
Spirit9871 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
Dawww...You're being too nice maniac...thank you bro. That means a lot to me. :)
maniactehwolf chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
Holy fucknuggetz! This is like reading Tom Clancy!
Spirit9871 chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Thank you Tander09! You've just made my day with that review! :)
Tander09 chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
This chapter made me laugh all though this chapter, Epic story Spirit9871.

-Tander09

Training subjet of project nexus.
Spirit9871 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
That is true Savannah; Deimos did die in 9, but I never said he was there for 10. If you read chapter 1 carefully though, I said that Deimos was revived by The Higher Powers even though they promised not to make anymore resurrections. I didn't exactly say when because it could be either during or after the fight that this happens. Of course, this can't be proved true yet because we don't exactly know what will happen to Deimos in the real series.

I'm sorry if Deimos actually never comes back in the real series. I had to bring him back in my plot for the sake of the fans and just because I wanted all three characters to be in it. So, we'll see whether or not Krinkels actually brings Deimos back (and I seriously hope he does) not as a zombie, but as a human. If not, well just remember this story takes place 3 years after The Auditor's death, so things can happen in that span of time.
Savannah chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
how did Deimos got to live a again at madness combat 10 I thought Deimos died?
Shakespeare-The-Imposter chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I like the was you give them feelings. Hank almost seems to miss the good old days. I have never really liked Friends but Friends in Madness Combat style seems awesome. So far so good.