Reviews for The Long Haul
meangene1976 chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Awesome Story! LOVED IT! :)
fighttowin1 chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Very intriguing story, it was well thought out, well written and had a wonderful ending. Very well done. Thank you for sharing this delightful adventure!
fantasdancer chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for the daily updates - I've had something great to read to look forward to each morning. I can see that there's only a little bit left to go - unless you completely surprise us - and wanted to say I've enjoyed it very much.
It's great to see Daniel back together again - although I love a little Danny whumping.
Thanks again
fantasdancer chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Really well done. This story has taken a whole new direction. I'm enjoying it thoroughly thanks
fantasdancer chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Great chapter. I'm so glad that Daniel is recovering. The princess seems to have matured a great deal as well. So loving your story. thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Great story and thanks for the fast updating
fantasdancer chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Another brilliant chapter. You write so well! I can picture the scenes very clearly - a sign of a good writer. Hope they make it back without Daniel getting worse - but he's so sick and tired!
fantasdancer chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Foot rot - eww - yuck. Now we know why Daniel's sick. Poor Sam. What a thing to have to deal with!
Another really beautifully written chapter there. Can't tell you how much I am enjoying your daily updates.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
loving it so far. hope you can keep up with the daily updates. feeling worried for Daniel as he's sick and hope that princess finds some sympathy
fantasdancer chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wonderful chapter. Things are finally moving ahead. But will Daniel be able to go any further? He's sick and on his last legs. My review for the previous chapter seems to have disappeared so I'll just repeat that it was great to see jack and the team get to Daniel in time
Arika Yelsie chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Very enjoyable so far. Thanks for the fun ride. I hope you will continue!
fantasdancer chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Alright, def. getting a bit obsessed here. This is the first thing I look for when I turn my computer on in the mornings. THANKS for the daily updates. It's def. worth reading.
fantasdancer chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I don't know why you haven't been inundated with reviews for this story. Personally I love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Great story. It's been ages since I've read a good Danny whumper. Thoroughly enjoying this one. Hope you keep up with the fast updates. Thanks
fantasdancer chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Excellent chapter and beautifully written too. I could almost see the whole thing like live action. That's excellent writing. Feeling deeply sorry for Daniel. Hope he can keep up the pace and dosen't get sick ... then again I do love Daniel whumping.
Thanks again for the fast updates