Reviews for The Long Haul
Madders Ahatter chapter 14 . 7/4
In response to Fan of Sun's reviews: Thank you for your generous comments. So glad you liked it.
As for hurting Daniel - fanfiction has a long tradition of hurt/comfort stories and 'whumping' favorite characters. As the saying goes, "We always hurt the ones we love!" Besides, Michael Shanks plays the wounded hero so well, doesn't he?
Thank you so much for saying I got their personalities right. It was my biggest concern as I'm relatively new to the fandom, and extremely new to writing Stargate fanfic.
Did I learn to write as a hobby, you ask. Well, I've not done any writing courses, beyond English lessons at school, so I guess I'm sort of self-taught, but I don't want that to sound bigheaded. I've learned a lot from professional writers and other fanfiction writers. I've learned even more from my wonderful beta readers. Writing is a hobby, but it also started as therapy for insomnia, and as a way to help me give up chocolate!
I'm humbled at your praise for my writing style - thank you so much. I'm currently trying to get some children's picture book stories published. I hope that some day soon an agent and/or publisher will feel the same way as you.
fan of sun chapter 14 . 7/4
i really loved that story. love all of SG1. really good writing style. do not notice the writing as too engrossed in the story. good writing
fan of sun chapter 13 . 7/4
oh no nearly done
fan of sun chapter 12 . 7/4
did you learn to write as a hobby?
fan of sun chapter 11 . 7/4
gamun
fan of sun chapter 10 . 7/4
still in awe of your writing style
fan of sun chapter 9 . 7/4
love your writing but , really, what do people have against daniel that they make him suffer . not everyone is in a military mould.
fan of sun chapter 8 . 7/4
like how you keep to their personalities
fan of sun chapter 7 . 7/4
ah, poor daniel. why do people do things to him
fan of sun chapter 6 . 7/4
love all of SG1. love following their exploits
fan of sun chapter 5 . 7/4
yipee, this means war, fun.
fan of sun chapter 4 . 7/4
can hardly wait for the next chapteer
Fan of Sun chapter 3 . 7/4
short but necessary
Fan of Sun chapter 2 . 7/4
Very grateful for your stories. Clear and exciting
Fan of Sun chapter 1 . 7/4