Reviews for The Edge Is What I Have
DarkWings22 chapter 11 . 5/5
This is a terrific story, and I'm completely engrossed in it. I read all 11 chapters in two days. I couldn't pull myself away. Please, please update soon! :) I've got to know what happens to Loki and Darcy.
Myscarletletter chapter 11 . 1/1
I cannot help but keep telling you how much I love the plot and twists in this story!
JPElles chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Nice. I like the tone of this. And them trying to fit Loki and Darcy back into the accepted timeline. Really cool possibilities and things going on. I can't wait to see what else keeps happening.
Riverams chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Ah! My emotions! They're everywhere but I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Oh man! This story continues to be so very intriguing! Loving it!
JPElles chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Loki and Darcy are more similar than not. And being told what's going to happen and when like this. Being dictated to like they're little kids and they are their parents.. Between Loki and Darcy they got a lot of brains, wit, quick thinking, and a desire not to follow the rules. I'm very curious what they get up to and how things proceed.
TheButterflyNoOneSuspects chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
nice chapter! hope you continue
Tangerine0375 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
I am so very happy you updated! This story is wonderful and intriguing and excellently written! I can't wait to see where you go with it - thank you so much for sharing!
Chibi06 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I'm so into your story! I hope you update soon b/c I can't wait to read more!
JPElles chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Great story.
Myscarletletter chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
And the plot thickens... You know I liked the sort of semi smutty, lighthearted, funny beginning, but I am TOTALLY digging the addition of all this plot. I can totally see threads in the earlier chapters that I missed before. Great job!
Alice Morte chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
This is brilliant! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Foxie Roxie chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I'm really enjoying this, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Tangerine0375 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Glad you decided to update! :)
Myscarletletter chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Hey! You're back! yay! Love the new chapter!