Reviews for Trouble Follows Little Sister
Vampire Ronin chapter 41 . 10/2/2013
So sorry for the late review! Was really busy.
As always, this was a great fic.!
There are some mistakes that need to be fixed, but that doesn't hurt anything!
Now, on to read book 3! :D
jrzgrl02 chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
Hey TG!...loved this chapter...its just too bad that she couldnt confide the truth to elizabeth ann but thsn again emily probably knew that she wouldnt be able to handle it all in one swallow if emily had told the truth...i think tom really enjoys the fact that emily is partial deaf and that when emily tells rowen about it that he would disregard her and call off the wedding then emily would be even more depressed and then tom would come to her aid (no pun intended)...:) and then emily will be all tom's...but im actually glad rowen is very understanding...just wonder what he will say or do when he n emily cant have children after emily tells himthe whole truth?...just cant wait til the next series...keep up the suspence TG!... :)
jrzgrl02 chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
OMG!...this chapter almost had me crying...never seen sage so totally emotiinally especially in front of his grandfather...his concern for emily is really sweet and heartfelt...but i wonder how rowen is really feeling about this whole situation? he also upset about what has happened to emily?...also...that was a total twist at the end when emily told samuel about her immune system and never being able to have children...that is what really got to me...but something is eating away at almost wondering if samuel walker or maybe even his wife know about emily's true identity and has been playing the trust card to get emily to really tell them about herself and what really happened all those years ago during her first many questions and this story is almost done...:(...oh well...:)...cant read the next chapter...and as always keep up ghe suspenceful awesome writing...
jrzgrl02 chapter 39 . 8/4/2013
OMG! these two chapters were mind blowing...i loved how Legion was stunned to find out that Emily was a half-shadow and could perform the reverse ritual...then in this chapter i loved how Sage is showing his true emotions (a lil at a time) in front of his friends...i also liked how he is easing up on Rowen being with his (Sage) baby sis...can't wait til i read about the wedding...wonder if the warlords will find a way to crash the wedding since the gates are now sealed?...also, thinking about Kento's question about the gates, could she (Emily) unseal the dynasty gates once the gates have been sealed?...awe many little't wait to read the next chapters...keep up the suspenceful writing...u r definately getting my vote for Queen of Suspence... ;3
TheWhiteWanderer chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
Awesome new chapter! Keep it up!
jrzgrl02 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Hey tell your girl its me again hit the wrong button of course can't wait to read chapter 38 (37) it is getting so good and I'm really really wanna know what's going on... you are definitely the queen of many questions...argh!...keep up the awesome writing...cant wait to read the next chapter to your other story...wonder if Emily and Rowen will get their dream wedding...hmmm mayb another series in the making...who knows...keep up the awesome writing...ttfn... :3
Guest chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Hey TG...u sure know how to leave ur readers wanting more...just love this chapter...what will happen to Cooper now that he is severely damaged?...will Emily still go through with her "plan" or will she too end up like Cooper?...Wonder what the Ronins are feelin right now where they dont know what is happrening ajd if the plan is or will b successful
collegegal chapter 36 . 7/10/2013
Hey Tigergirl, sorry for the hiatus, my computer broke and thus it took a while to get back on here. I must say that this is getting really interesting. I love the direction you are taking your story in. Can't wait for the next chapter!
jrzgrl02 chapter 36 . 7/9/2013
OMG! TG...u really know how to make a person's heart want to bear right out of their chest...woh! felt like i was experiencing everythin Emily was goin through...i tell heart was really pounding...on my toes and didnt want this chapter to ever end...mmm girl...u are the queen of suspence...keep it up...and i began reading ur other story...the one with a warlord and tala...oooh...cant wait to finish that story so i can review it... _… i 3 TG...keep up the awesome writing...booh yah! Lol...
Vampire Ronin chapter 36 . 7/9/2013
Wow! That was unexpected!
This was a cool chapter!
Vampire Ronin chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
Happy Early 4th of July!
As always, curious on what's going to happen next!
Hope you like my fics. as well, whenever you get around to them.
jrzgrl02 chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
Awesome...wish i cld read more...i do wonder myself what the watlords have in store for emily when they get to the temple...r they trying to bring back talpa?...another demon leader?...i wonder what the ronins will do once they figured out about the dynasty gate? many little left of the story... :(...anyway...keep up the always...big fan of ur writing...ttyl...peace... ;)
TheWhiteWanderer chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
Nice new chapter! Suck about the guy but there are others. As for the Spanish, I found it to be cool (even though I don't know a lick of it XD )!
jrzgrl02 chapter 34 . 6/25/2013
Hey TG...i so totally enjoyed this chapter...hmmm...i takebit Sekhmet didnt quite like getting his ass flipped by a girl half his size...good... go girl power!'t wait to read what happens the cliffhangers...its what makes me come back for more...also cant wait to read your next series u have out...also congrats on the guy...may have to stalk him to find out more about always...keep up the awesome writing...think you should beconlme a novelist...u r exceptionally AWESOME!...ttyl..peace! ;3
TheWhiteWanderer chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
Awesome new chapter and good luck with that good-lookin' man!