Reviews for So Like A Rose
Tanglepathsjourney chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I honestly haven't read x-men fanfiction in forever and was going through my tabs and saw this story and was like "why not" wow... Forgot how much I loved rouge and her amazing powers and the dynamics of the x-men. It's so diffrent for everyone who writes but the core is the same :) love ur display of gambit and how u tell his past excited for an update!
Dustydarkangel chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I really love it! The content is amazing! You may want to add page breaker lines when you switch scenes or point of views to make the story flow easier but other than that it's amazing! Please update soon!
SwampRat91 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Please! Please update! This story is amazing, I really like how you're not jumping right into the Romyness. I also really liked in this chapter how you talked about Remy's past. You're a great writer and I would love to read more.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Nope doesnt need more editing... does need more chapters though :) hint hint ;)

Omg poor rogue - theyre setting her up- and just when she has a glimmer of hope in controlling her powers. Loved the intro.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Thank ya for the update! I realy apreceate (sory for my sucky spelling) it.
From Dixi with Sweet-tea
JasmineBella chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
It wasn't what I expected but it was great! A lot more action than I thought - always good. I can see you are building and this story is even more ripe with potential! Loved it!
charmed-chan chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
interesting can't wait for the next one.
tenchi13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Like this!
oddgoth chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
grate start1 are you planing to include rogue's thoughts during the episode when gambit kidnaps her too?
charmed-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
finally got around to reading and reviewing. great start. can't wait for more.
JasmineBella chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The great thing about fan fics is that you don't have to be a professional writer - these are for fun! Tell your story the way you want to - the current story line in the comics is dull, so do your own thing and be creative. I am also glad I didn't need a dictionary to figure out what my favorite character was thinking. I am Southern too and reading some of these fics drives me crazy trying to figure out what is being said and thought. You did a great job of keeping things "Southern" without going all overboard. This is a great beginning and I can hardly wait to see where you take it!
rogueequine chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love it already!
Gambit Fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ooh. Suspence. I like Rogue and Gambit relationship. So he's been watchin' her hmm? Interestin' is all I got to say. Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen in the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice start... i would really like to read more.

So im guessing he was there watching her but why the joker card (not that im over analyzing)