Reviews for Please Don't Go
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
If she didn't know before then they were a thing shes very shit at her job if she cant even see whats right infront of her.

She knew how he felt she just didn't care because shes a selfish bitch who only cares bout her own feelings
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I hope you continued this someplace KADIEDID. If you have please let me know where I can find it. I loved it.
Adriana Dricks chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
this is so sweet ! I really would like to see this on TV when they werent together yet.
Now they are, Id love to see him (or her) take a bullet to save the other and wow thatd be more drama !
Leah chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
NEED more PLEASE and thank u
Maylani Symone chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
The fanfic was amazing... I really enjoyed it!
honeynacnx chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I've been enjoyed reading your story, which was exactly what I have drawn in my imagination about their relationship should be. It's so close to what it was appeared on the screne. Thanks for writing it.
bunnyslots chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Very Sweet!
Sometimenow chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful! You should definitely write more densi!
ab89us chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved this! It's very emotional, and wonderfully written!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Really sweet. I'm surprised Kensi showed up at his doorstep. I bet Marty was surprised when she told him she cancelled the date.
genius2050 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So adorable! I love the interaction between Deeks & Kensi!
imahistorian chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Lovely, just lovely. You took a common kind of story, Kensi or Deeks getting hurt to protect the other, and put an amazing spin on it by having Kensi potentially moving forward without Deeks and causing him to realize his feelings. I loved that in the end he realized he couldn't take letting her go and told her how he felt, and that his words were rewarded.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aww, great story! I love it:)
Hannelovestiva chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OMG that was amazing! Wish that something like that would happen on the show. The closest we have come to something similar was in "personal". Have u thought of continue with the story?
PrincessTiva chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
loveeee this story! your writing is reaaaally good :)