Reviews for Guardian
lover's moon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh, this is also very good! I probably should stop being surprised; you're definetely a pro!
subarulover chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Cried through the whole 'please don't die' part! Don't stop writing, the fandom needs authors like you! Thankyou!
aragornlover chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So good, so deep, what can I say? thanx!
linne chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved this one, too, esp. the emotional depth of it. Would very much like to know what the **** Damien was doing there and who wanted Gerald dead, so begging for the sequel!
seregil's cousin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Forgot me, didn't you? Well, I'm still alive and kicking! Just had to review this because it's great, well nothing new here because *you* wrote it. Liked Gerald lying to the nurse, didn't see that one coming! Also liked the whole scene with the nurse after Damien woke up, it was exactly what I needed after the emotionally charged part. I would like to beg for the sequel...
Lysanne chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love all your work and would have reviewed more often but you know old habits die hard and all that stuff! This is very good and one of your best works, even better than Survivals though most of the fandom has a different opinion on that. Nothing could be better than Collecting Legends, though. And I completely agree that Damien is so not dumb! Would like to read the mentioned sequel, no pressure intended. :-D
SarahTeasdale chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great! Simply just great! Loved every word! Most of all loved the depth of Gerald's feelings, I mean, he killed his family to survive but would switch places with Damien, that's what I call true love! Thankyou!
Saris chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OMG! A new fic in such a short time! What happened? Did you get kidnapped by aliens that made you FINALLY WRITE? I almost died of angst when Damien was shot and Gerald pleading him not to die is so sweet! And I loved that vain line about how no one would see Gerald crying! And I love the intense atmosphere though one of the caras is unconscious through most of the story! OMG!