Reviews for Sammy In Captivity
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 6/26
Interesting story, with a bittersweet ending as it won't be the last time that particular group of kids get kidnapped. Definitely got a little too ambitious when they went after Sam, as a lesson usually learned the hard way. Thank you for posting!
Quicker Than Silver chapter 4 . 6/13
Amazingly written! Loved it well done!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is creepy. what are you up to?
Begonias chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
This was a great story. I couldn't stop reading. Awesome job! I loved it.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Your writing is excellent. This story was well planned and beautifully executed, you kept me on the edge of my seat from the first few sentences. I loved the outside POV - there are not many who attempt the narrative, but you were successful!
Curious6 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
""Get me out of this chair," Sam pleads, and Jason realizes that he's crying...Sam practically throws himself into his brother's arms, his wounded arm held protectively to his chest, and Dean wraps him up in a hug that's somehow both fierce and gentle, dropping to his knees when Sam crumples."

shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I'm not exactly sure why I liked this. It is dark and rather horrifying, but I couldn't stop reading. It's somewhat AU in that I can't see it as canon. But I love the outsider point-of-view and the way it draws on what will happen later in the show.
Souless666 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Ok, somehow I missed when you originally posted this. I thought you had stopped writing. Boy was I wrong. Great ending, and now I find out you have a follow up. Cool. going to go read that now.

MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Ok soooo how I missed this last chapter I don't know? I never registered that you had finished this story and have been waiting since chapter three for chapter four, then I get the alert that there's a new story and I acutally though, wait, she's doing a new one? Maybe she got tired of the Sammy in captivity story and wanted something new, and then I read the summary and was realllllly confused. So I went back to my emails and found chapter four never opened and it allll made since again. I can't wait to see what comes next and I just wanted to say that this was a superb, yet sad story. Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh please tell me there's a happy ending?
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Good fic. I really liked the third person perspective- it was different. I feel sorry for Jason a little bit. He's so freakin' docile most of the time... hopefully he gets to see his mother again. So the Keepers were just people... wonder if they knew about the demon blood- considering what Jason did with the knife it seems likely. Keep up the amazing work!
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
What the hell's going on? What are these Keepers looking for? It's really, really creepy how they refer to the kids as 'it'... dehumanizing them for whatever reason- maybe its easier to experiment on the children if they don't think of them as human. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh man, sooo ominous! I love it already! Wonder who these Keepers are? Are they human? Demon? Or something else? What are they looking for? Do they know about Azazel's psychic children? Are they looking for kids with demon blood? Dean and John must be going out of their minds with worry. Hopefully they find Sammy soon- or maybe Sam himself can escape? Can't wait to read more!
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Yes, I'll order an epilogue now, please. I really enjoyed this. I want more!
sarah chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
excellent end
seriously couldn't expect a better one
can you write another shot about Sam's recovery or something related to this fic?
i just can't seem to get enough of it :D
well done