Reviews for Quiet Life
Ytalix chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is a wonderful and refreshing piece of fiction! I'm usually such a romance junkie and the RK list is where I come for self-indulgent distraction and fun... but this piece is quite nice in an unexpected and different way. I love Kaoru as a character, and this fic manages to be both meditative and light/playful in a way that I am finding delightful to read. Thanks for your work!

Also, I suspect you already know this, but you manage to wield the English language to great effect, with nice pacing and turns of phrase, especially for someone for whom it is a second language.

Look forward to more!
Lapiz Lazuli Luna chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Grrrrr, Kihei! HATE HIM! :(

You capture Kaoru's character and emotions beautifully in this story, especially her loneliness. Yes, she's bad A and fiesty, but her sense of loneliness is also an essential part of her character and you definitely convey that effectively. I empathized and connected with Kaoru immediately. And the whole time she was caring for Kihei, I was just like, "No, no, no, no, NO! He's a dirty crook! ARGH!" 'Cuz Kaoru is a bit naiive, poor thing. :(

Your writing style flows very well! Good job! :)
melay chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
looking forward to more chapters.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Kaoru's trusting nature could easily have been to her detriment.
NinnyTreetops chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
A Kaoru-centric fic – Instant follow. The Kaoru love runs a bit thin in this fandom. Shame, really, considering how badass she is. Off to an intriguing start, can't wait for the next chapters and the Hiruma brothers nestling themselves in.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Good lead into the manga!