Reviews for The Scars Not Seen
Oh my lord! This was soo good! I couldn't put this series down! Please please please! Do a third installment! Maybe one where Marcel and Katherine team up?
Laura Stark Potter Weasley chapter 22 . 3/28
I really hope you write a sequel. I know it's been 4 years and you aren't very active now, but I thoroughly enjoy this series and I'd like to see it continue.
livingtothefullest chapter 12 . 2/20
Oh my gosh PRAISE this whole freaking chapter. I'm so happy. Like, I have always loved Klaroline for sure, but this story has made me love them even more AND ESPECIALLY THIS CHAPTER. AGH.

Okay, my fangirling-ness is over... for now.
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 18 . 2/12
Who made Richard a vampire, Rebekah? God, I HATE Elena, I would KILL her with great pleasure!
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 10 . 2/5
And I also am excited to read the chapter with the wedding too!
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 11 . 2/5
THANK YOU! I was expecting this chapter from the beginning!
whiteW101 chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
Awesome fic,amazing job on blending it with what actually happend!
Emily81802 chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
Loved the story
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
so lovin this story. the best i have ever read
LOVEIT chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
omehgeeeeeeeeee. Gosh. Such a whirlwind of emotions and the adventure I went through along Klaus and Caroline. Hot damn 3 AHHHHHHH
KlarolineLover chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
OMG THE MOM IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2015
Loved this sequel...you're a great writer!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
You probably don't read reviews after all this time but here it goes:

*Fangirling* That was one of the best klaroline fanfics that I have read and, trust me, I've read a lot! I really wish that you did own TVD because being able to watch the on Netflix would be my version of a miracle. I loved the way you had your own unique spin while still having enough elements of TVD to me recognizable. Amazing job and well done! Six stars out of five!
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Absolutely adored this story! So sad to see it end! Gotta say though, we could all have done without the Original parents though! Goodness gracious, they always manage to somehow come back time and time again. WHY DO THEY NOT STAY DEAD? :/ It's absolutely ridiculous. Ha ha! Aside from that little bit, I enjoyed everything. Kol is such an obnoxious little shit 3 but he's so loveable- he's like a brother you'd like to have but when you're finally granted your wish, you want to murder him painfully and repeatedly ;) LMAO Klaus and Caroline are just perfect! 3 But man, of all of them, Uncle Richard takes the freaking cake! I legit squealed when I realized he was alive and a vampire! One of those high-pitched fangirl squeals with the idiot clapping and huge smile on my face. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM! 3 Like, to bits! 3 *sigh* If only I had an uncle like him-what a cool dude! Ever since the first installment, I've been praying for him and Rebekah to get together- they are too adorable. I mean, anyone who can put up with Beks deserves a happily ever after! Anyhow, thanks for the epic ride ;) Laters, darling xoxo
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2015