Reviews for The Scars Not Seen
SilverDolphin159 chapter 5 . 2/16
So is Caroline's daylight ring the same one she hsd before, that she got from Klaus? And was her engagement ring a daylight ring, because you wrote they were similar. Does she still have her engagement ring?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
I know that it's been more than 2 yrs. since this was posted, but I've only recently started reading fanfic, & this one (& the 1st part) were both very beautiful. I love them ! Thank you...
Ania chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Of you haven't already seen my review for your prequel to this then look it applies to this story as well! Just brilliant! Please write more ;)
mt15 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
But I absolutely cannot stand Esther.
j chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
After reading both installments I have to say I was not at all dissapointed I loooved it. Honestly I think you ended it perfectly everything felt resolved no real need for a continuation..
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
Please write more! You are a fanominal writer!
addicted to klaroline chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
i really like this story...i read TLTLB and went straight to this one after that...and i agree i think this is the perfect ending for this story...
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I Looove your story and writing! Itd be awesome to do a third installment about their time and drama in new orleans (of course leave out the haley drama) XD
Ariella Forverrr chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Favorite frikin series of all time on this website. I am in loooooovvveeee! I literally spent all day reading Lines That Lie Between and then this. Sigh. Now im sad it had to end.
Lorry.wings chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
OMG, this is so SWEET!
Jazz2127 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
it's half past 9, I have a long paper due to tomorrow and I can't stop reading your story.. I just finished TLTLB and I love it so much I can't wait to continue reading but this stupid homework is getting in my way haha :)
Instrumenti chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
This story was without any doubt FANTASTIC! I think that you are an amizing writer and even tough this was based on the Vampire Diaries, you put your own ideas in there which made it hard to believe that this was just a fanfic! I love your writing skills and you should keep in mind how interesting storie you have made!
wade033002 chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story... I really hope you continue with a third installment!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Uncle Richard! Yaaaaaaaay! First we got to have Robb (even for a little while) and now uncle Richard! I'm so happy!

The only thing that's making me sad right now is that I know the end is coming, very soon.. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!
ROBB! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY BROUGHT HIM BACK! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN EVEN SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry for that :P but it's Robb! He's back! He was my favorite character in TLTLB! I'm just SOOOO happy he's back! I just hope he stays a little longer to help Caroline through. I just have to say this, GREAT plot twist! I couldn't see it coming at all! I almost screamed when he appeared!

And klaus, awww he breaks my heart every time he sees Caroline :'( can't he just see she might consider forgiving him if he gave her back her memories? I'm mean even I, till now, can't seem to forgive klaus for killing aunt Jenna, but, well, nether can I forgive Damon for killing Lexi even though Damon (along with klaus) is my favorite male character in TVD. Klaus need a very huge punch to the face so he can just wake the heck up and go to Caroline! As Rebekah said he's really a big fool!

I'm babbling I know :P but I had to share my fan-girling with the world or else I would have exploded!

I love this fic so much! :)

Lady shahd khushrenada