Reviews for The Scars Not Seen
Loved this're a great writer!
You probably don't read reviews after all this time but here it goes:

*Fangirling* That was one of the best klaroline fanfics that I have read and, trust me, I've read a lot! I really wish that you did own TVD because being able to watch the on Netflix would be my version of a miracle. I loved the way you had your own unique spin while still having enough elements of TVD to me recognizable. Amazing job and well done! Six stars out of five!
Crushed Seraphim chapter 22 . 7/9
Absolutely adored this story! So sad to see it end! Gotta say though, we could all have done without the Original parents though! Goodness gracious, they always manage to somehow come back time and time again. WHY DO THEY NOT STAY DEAD? :/ It's absolutely ridiculous. Ha ha! Aside from that little bit, I enjoyed everything. Kol is such an obnoxious little shit 3 but he's so loveable- he's like a brother you'd like to have but when you're finally granted your wish, you want to murder him painfully and repeatedly ;) LMAO Klaus and Caroline are just perfect! 3 But man, of all of them, Uncle Richard takes the freaking cake! I legit squealed when I realized he was alive and a vampire! One of those high-pitched fangirl squeals with the idiot clapping and huge smile on my face. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM! 3 Like, to bits! 3 *sigh* If only I had an uncle like him-what a cool dude! Ever since the first installment, I've been praying for him and Rebekah to get together- they are too adorable. I mean, anyone who can put up with Beks deserves a happily ever after! Anyhow, thanks for the epic ride ;) Laters, darling xoxo
VioletWaves chapter 5 . 2/16
So is Caroline's daylight ring the same one she hsd before, that she got from Klaus? And was her engagement ring a daylight ring, because you wrote they were similar. Does she still have her engagement ring?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
I know that it's been more than 2 yrs. since this was posted, but I've only recently started reading fanfic, & this one (& the 1st part) were both very beautiful. I love them ! Thank you...
Ania chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Of you haven't already seen my review for your prequel to this then look it applies to this story as well! Just brilliant! Please write more ;)
mt15 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
But I absolutely cannot stand Esther.
j chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
After reading both installments I have to say I was not at all dissapointed I loooved it. Honestly I think you ended it perfectly everything felt resolved no real need for a continuation..
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
Please write more! You are a fanominal writer!
addicted to klaroline chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
i really like this story...i read TLTLB and went straight to this one after that...and i agree i think this is the perfect ending for this story...
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I Looove your story and writing! Itd be awesome to do a third installment about their time and drama in new orleans (of course leave out the haley drama) XD
Ariella Forverrr chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Favorite frikin series of all time on this website. I am in loooooovvveeee! I literally spent all day reading Lines That Lie Between and then this. Sigh. Now im sad it had to end.
Lorry.wings chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
OMG, this is so SWEET!
Jazz2127 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
it's half past 9, I have a long paper due to tomorrow and I can't stop reading your story.. I just finished TLTLB and I love it so much I can't wait to continue reading but this stupid homework is getting in my way haha :)