Reviews for Bringing Bella Home
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 30 . 10/14/2014
I'm guessing this couple recognized Bella and she had to be mean to Edward to get him away from her in order to protect him?
I'm so scared for her! Angsty...angsty...angsty! Yet, I CAN'T stop reading! LOL!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Ruh roh...where is she? I'm not liking how I feel right now! What is going on? Poor Edward! I hope she's ok!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
Hmmm? Curious with the rag. Wonder what's going on?
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
Beautifully depicted, sensual, sweet, intensely emotional! How do you do that, BB? BRILLIANTLY written...as usual!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
*sniffles*
Like when your baby speaks their first word...the emotion you feel...yeah, THAT! *sniffles*
So beautiful, BB!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
I'm a little nervous about them going off the mountain...but Edward is stubborn!
Hope it's "Heaven" and not "trouble" they're headin for!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Well, there you have it...Allen/Alice! Aren't you full of surprises, BB?
So a triple wedding on Sunday? Hehehehe!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
Wowsa...what a chapter! It played out like an old western show down..."High Noon at the Cove!" Bwahahaha!

Her confession of love was heart-wrenchingly beautiful!
Well, "...he groaned aloud"...and I am SPEECHLESS!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Sounds like it may be a "double wedding"...hopefully!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Ok, so I think I got it now...Em is making moonshine? LOL!
Jasper is in love with Allen NOT Marie?
Edward and Bella are definitely NOT cousins! Bwahahaha!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Well that "conversation" was truly AMAZING! And totally LOL at times! Lolololol!

Ya know it's funny cause when Bella first came and Jasper was happy to cook, clean and sew and all that...I thought to myself that Jasper has been the "wife/mother" all these years. I wondered if he was possibly "gay". But there was always "Marie"!
But then along comes "Allen"...an extremely effeminate "Allen"...who I was even questioning may be a woman...and Jasper is all "let him sleep with me"?
Again, I'm not quite sure what is going on yet, but definitely know Jasper has some questions going on inside too!

Poor Edward...he wants the best for Em! I think he will help them start a farm for their family...I hope!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
I'm beginning to wonder if "Allen" is a WOMAN!
What's going on? Edward has lost control of his household and he does not like it one little bit! Hehehehe!
Can't wait to see what Esme has to say! Though how in the world will he "explain" THIS situation to her? *scratches head*
LOVE THIS STORY, BB!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Incredibly profound the things he thought about love and truth!
"Those sounds...from love"...oh my! *deeply inhales, then exhales!*

Magnificently written chapter, BB!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Well that was an interesting turn of events. I'm wondering if Marie is to be trusted or not?
Edward in all his kindness certainly has a stubborn streak a mile long! Lolololol!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I love this Edward...he's loyal, yet fair! He knew that gun was important to Allen...but he couldn't risk bringing danger to his family, so he compromised and still managed to be kind! Amazing!
Heart ya, BB!