Reviews for Bringing Bella Home
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Though it wasn't his fault, can't believe he almost lost her in the river. But, he certainly made a heroic save.

Thanks!

Sally
insanemum chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wow - Edward is really carrying his Demons. Now he has another sin to add to his lot!
GorGirl chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I was hoping we'd learn who Bella was married to, but I'll be patient.
KatHat chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
It's something else when you get me to look up stuff in your fic. Camp Douglas, a horrible prisoner of war camp for Confederate soldiers, 1862-65, has a monument for 6,000 southern men who died during that time, from freezing, starving, injuries or disease. Lord have mercy! And we think European/Asian POW camps are cruel and inhumane! Your imagery was very excruciating! OK, if it's Confederate POW camp, why were Ed and Jasper there, if their 'home' was Washington State?

...Esme did not come to church with the white folks, but went to her own service three miles out.

Edward's cry on the altar just shredded my heart. Him carrying all that pain and suffering must be unbearable. Maybe Bella can heal his heart and soul.

Thank you!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I found this story when someone on Facebook rec'd one of your other stories. I love reading period pieces. Your turn of phrase is perfect for the time period. So far, I have enjoyed the first two chapters. I look forward to finding out more about these people and their lives.

Thanks!

Sally
jansails chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Oh my, wasn't expecting that.
jansails/jan2
MK543 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Sensitive man carrying the burden of it all. That man does deserve him some Bella love. XOXO
lippylou chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Poor Edward. Such a gentle & sensitive soul to have seen & experienced such horrors. I often wonder how canon Edward would have handled the horrors of WWI, not too weill I think.

Annette
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Poor Edward!
Daisy Grace chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Poor broken Edward. :'(
obsmama chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wow.
obsmama chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oh I love Em being his son.
roxiegirl chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I love a man that can cry! So I know know that Edward is 32. He raised Emmett by himself and only 14! Wow. Times sure were different back then. Hard to believe it was only 140 years ago!
dalma101 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Omg, what has he gone through? Devil got his tounge? Well, I'm sad to say I know war from the first hand experience and my respect for Edward just grew higher. All those tears are heart breaking, but he's a fighter for the good in him and it prevailed. That requires strenght.
TessLouise chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
This Edward is so interesting - so complex.
3,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »