Reviews for White Linoleum Heaven
butski chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Wow! So sad and beautiful. Well done.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wow, this is such a great story keep writng, cause its crazy how great you are.
ToriMe chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Cerulea,
You must know ... I'm sitting here awash in tears. That story. Tight. Concise. Soooo well done. You had the pacing and the vision locked down. Timing was excellent! And you must know...I'm dying inside to tell you this! Guilty secret? If your audience is sobbing for just a little more time you probably are making the right choices. And I did. Sob, that is...
Wonderful story. So well done I wonder how much time you've spent in hospitals on the receiving end. Or at all... Sympathetic souls soak up stuff too. You've got it down... In spades.
Tori
14thbunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It was really beautiful :') it took my breathe away. You made it seem so soft and calm, the way everything would feel to slip away.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Such a beautiful story! It was sad yet hopeful.
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awwww sad but beautiful!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Once again you've managed to make an amazing story. It made me cry.
You created vivid imagery, wonderful characterization, and real emotions- I loved the father-son relationship between John/Dean and the Desial was a treat, albeit a sad one.
I also find it ironic that Dean had something wrong with his heart because Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John) played a character with a similar issue in Grey's Anatomy aka to Supernatural fans Dr. Sexy MD. So, even amid the sadness I found a way to smile through my tears.
The last line was killer- no pun intended.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Sweetly melancholy...
DeansBabyBird
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Apparently you like to see me cry.
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I'm so pleased and yet upset by this all to real story. As much as I enjoy angst this was more than that, it was gut wrenchingly sad. And good. So very good.
I've read Heart Troubles so I knew I would enjoy your style before hand but I liked this more than I thought possible.
That last line. What a killer.
Wonderful, insanely well written and versed I admire your talent.
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
*throws self out of the window while crying*
trivelino chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
What an interesting notion of 'nothing'. I think that is a brilliant concept of heaven; something that is nothing but where ultimately nothing stands in your way. Very poetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was devistatingly beautiful. I cried at the end, the last sentence was truely profound.
constant boredom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Jesus...that last line...not only was it poetic but it had THE perfect build up. I love this story more than I probably should for something so depressing. I was honestly about to cry by the end of this; the only reason I didn't is because of the dorky, happy music I have playing in the background. If you're doing a tally of breakdowns from your readers though, mark me down as one of the bawlers, cause I was literally right at the brink of tears, happy-go-lucky music be damned.

I also really liked Dean's relationship with John in this story. Their scenes together were so emotional...especially the one where Dean had come back soaked and trembling from the rain, god...I think that might be my favourite actually. This story is the very definition of bitter sweet.
ship.me chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i really love this ending, i mean - i love the whole thing, but the ending...i can't even. im one of those nothing people, i never thought of it as The place where nothing is there to come between you. T_T i really like that.