Reviews for A Brother's Protection
Cute!
Firelizard46 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was sweet.
Scfilover chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
The dynamic here is grabbing: Loki being afraid of trusting Thor still loves him but Thor's treating Loki still as a brother showing Loki he hasn't lost everything...the way Loki breaks down when he realizes Thor still loves him & how Thor is smart enough to see something is wrong & Loki needs comfort especially worked. Thanks for posting this.
mirtama chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved this! Thank you!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awwwww! So cute!
MonDainai chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Omg this is EXATCLY what I needed to read! I just finished watching the movie Thor today and I needed some cheering up cause LOKI FELL! oh gawd I was eye-balled crying (mentally) at that scene, and ur story made me feel a lot better inside! I need to find more...lol
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Nice to see something new. Lots of brotherly feels. Two very stubborn gods pitting their strengths and wills against one another. Loki has never been a match for his older brother - nothing's changed there. Thor simply will not lose him. Too bad it's a one shot - I'd like to know where they ended up.
HappyHateDay chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wait. Wait. Wait. Where are they? How do they get back? I need to know these things!
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this story! I love it! Love it! Love it!

I wish I can write as well as you so I can completely illustrate to you how much I adore this story.

I love the details, the way Thor lays his body down to be Loki's cushion again the fall, the way he comforts Loki - I absolutely love it.

One of my most fav stories ever.

Please write more delicious stories like this one! Please!
kettle cooked chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awwwwwssssssssssss this story was just what i needed. sweet brotherly love 3
FTA92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So cute! I love this paring! I'd love to see a full spanking with this two!