Reviews for More Than Heroes
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Dude no I cried and cried got mad laughed and this is how it ends. No wasn't it continued for a fourth book
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
WOW! GREATNESS
Pizzachic chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Its wasn't boring. I love how your portray Robin. Sometimes people just make him an aggressive almost sadistic meanie-head. You give him an actual personality. The story is good, I'm going to keep reading.
Katlyna chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I read all three stories plus another. You should totally do a sequel.
EdwardC.-RPattzluver343 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
"I'm watching you Boy Blunder. Keep it in your pants."

ROFL XD
EdwardC.-RPattzluver343 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Oh the wonderful fluff.

XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Nice tension!
bgiles93 chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I just discovered this series and I just wanted to say this was the most beautiful piece of fan fiction I've ever read. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. I was so emotionally invested in this story everything the characters felt I felt. The ending broke my heart and I really hope there is a sequel but if not I respect your decision. But nonetheless beautiful piece of work!
Mintcookie2020 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This story is great! Nice work.
oceanzap chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
PLEASE! Please oh please, don't just end it here! I'm begging you. I will be really happy if you would just add another chapter wherein Robin shows Slade's mask to Starfire and then you will give a hint that her memory is restored...or something like that because it kinda looked like the whole story became pointless. Please, I so loved this series and I know many readers also did so don't leave us hanging! I do hope my message have made even the littlest impact on you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna cry in the corner now. *sobs*
Sapphettegirl chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Awesome story luved it :D
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Check out my other stories as well!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I am sorry to say I had to cancel the sequel.
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thanks all soooo much for reviewing!
SweetRevenge1 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I just read and absolutely loved the entire series! It's amazing the way you portrayed the characters and their relationships, and yeah I'd totally love it if you could write just one more! I just wanna see if Star managed to remember everything after all so please do continue! Congrats on the great work :)