Reviews for The Lonely City
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I loved this, this was so awesome. I loved the strange sort of alliance/friendship that built between Gabriel and Adam.

I really like Adam and it's nice to see good stories about him
Beloved-Stranger chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Brilliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant! How are you so talented, honestly.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Holy balls of fire, this is intense from day one. Wow. Definitely sticking this on the fave and follow list!
Amani chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
This was amazing. Seriously.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Hero Gabriel and the sidekick Adam BFF forever. Nice ending. :)
jose20131994 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
This was a really great story. you need to make a sequel to this, people must know about their magical adventures on the road... Maybe they could meet up with Sam and Dean or something...
Dev's Inferno chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
u should make a squeal
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad that Adam decided to go with Gabriel.
FTA92 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Wuuuuut? I'd love to tea about their adventures! More please!
North Caskett chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This has been awesome. I always thought the idea of Gabriel and Adam would be interesting and I've loved the characterization and how everything doesn't feel unfamiliar in an 'wrong universe' kind of way but rather just a new situation in an the series.
Dev's Inferno chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
nice
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
0oh nice chapter. :)
mistiqueXDdelusions chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Update! what will happen to them i cant wait. by the why i like your story.
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Ive been meaning to get around to review this. I just love it. The details in the description of the city were very amazing. They weren't too long yet short and sweet. I always wanted to find fics where Adam and Gabe hung out because I felt like they were the babies of the family. Kudos to the subtle mentioning of the break out. And of course I love Azazel so yay. I hope to read more soon
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
0oh now Adam knows and he is captured. haha. What a silly boy. :)

Great chapter.