Reviews for Two Men And A Baby
Condemd chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm new reader! .
Waaah I really love your Arthur/Merlin stories!
I had to spend ALL day to read ALL your Arthur/Merlin stories and I have to admit they are WONDERFUL!
It's so hard to find good Merthur story but you are first author who I found with such an amazing works.
I entoyed them ALL!
I loved this fanfic so much.
Merlin and Arthur are soo cute. WAAAAH *nosebleed*
Damn how much I wish to see their baby girl.
Gotta say I fell in love with your stories. /
I like your writing style and plots.
You really are amazing author with wonderful talent. ;)
Can't wait for your next story!

You said that you got some anonymous bad reviews... GOD DAMMIT YOU ANONYMOUS ASSHOLES CAN'T YOU FU*KING KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T LIKE? THEN DON'T FU*KING READ!
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this :) i would have liked it to have gone a bit longer though, in the way of describing uther's first meeting of his granddaughter, or if he actually finds out that merlin had been carrying the child all along. but it was still a nice feel-good ending :)
Colin James chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this story, it was amazing!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awe loved it
Merlinslover chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic and Beautifull. As I am Merlin's Sister Helen please can I be in one of your Merlin and Arthur stories and have the story dedicated to me Please?. Can the story be about Mine and Cenred's First Wedding Anniversary?or can it be about Mine and Cenred's Children Angel and Bradley being Christened?. Best Wishes Helen aka Merlinslover.
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It'd be nice to have a story where Uther finds out that it was Merlin who was carrying their daughter and not Morgana.
littleonegi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh I like this one.
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW:D Perfect :D
Lady Morganas Heir chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow, managing to hide a pregnancy that well. well uther is an idiot
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Brilliant story! I loved it!
Uther is such an asshole at first but I'm so glad he comes around and gifts them that car!
Still without him none of that charade would be necessary.
And Merthur is so cute here and so very adorably domestic.
Merlin must look so darling with a baby bump :)
Poor Arthur! Mood swings are a nightmare!
Merlin in a bad mood...humm isn't that interesting? The tables have turned!
I love the name Julia, so beautiful. And I like how she has Merlin's features and Arthur's hair.
I really love the scene with the song, I love that song and it's so perfect for Merthur!
An overall heartwarming story with a very happy ending!
dris chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Love this it was soo good you are an awesome writer :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2