Reviews for Painful Amnesia
Ai Star chapter 15 . 1/26
Nice I like the story and the plot
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
this was amazing I love it..Epilogue maybe?
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Mean Author:"This isnt the last chapter"
**Doesnt not update**
Well Thanks dood.
Anon-Shii chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
We'll seriously stop giving you reviews if this keeps on constantly stopping. 3 years have passed and still, no ending. I know that there would be two chapters more then bang, the end. But, I can't understand why you keep on placing this very wonderful Ib fic into Hiatus. I know it's because of life, but come on, I can even still read this even if I'm busy. Give yourself some time to finish this. And please, finish this as fast as possible. Otherwise, no more reviews. Or maybe you'll have onw, but not as good as this. You know what I mean. Good luck.
monoame chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!

good job on this chapter. Gold star.
SomeoneBehindTheShadows chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Aawwwhhjjhhfgxhsnxjd cliffhanger thank you very much. I just totally love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I absolutely love tour story, all the freaking plot twists are amazing! Please update soon
Serinity750 chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
YOU ROCK! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I'VE READ SO FAR!
YandereTeirin chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
I would definitely read your other fanfictions!(_) and my favorite color's red, not that anyone really cares. Update soon, please.
Killedbythisfic chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
THIS IS SO ADORABLE

Honestly, it's the best Ib fic I've come across on this whole site.

Just.

AWWWWWW
Nero The Insane chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
URPLE TIS THE BESTEST COLOUR!
oh, and keep up the good work
IbIsAwesome chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Yes, horrible name, but I'm too lazy to log in. It's not even my real name, lol.

ANYWAY! I love plot twists as well :) I also love Ib's personality and confused feelings for the two Garry's in the story. Excellent job with the love stories, and Guertena is just as twisted as ever. Looove it

I think GarrIb (I have no idea what its actual name is) is my new OTP after finishing Ib and getting Promise of Reunion :D Haven't gotten a Forgotten Portrait yet, gonna go to YouTube for that.
SomeoneBehindTheShadows chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
This is such a good story i hoe you write more xx
monoame chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH! UPDATE! PLEASE! THAT WAS JUST THE MOST PERFECT PLOT TWIST EVER! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

But seriously, update! I love it, 'specially 'cause it's so hard to find good Ib fanfics!

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP!
Girl with guns chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Plot twist! Gotta love a good plot twist and this one is unexpected