Reviews for Fascination of the Darkest Kind
loveturned2hate chapter 1 . 3/23
Woha, this story is so original! I Hope you do a second part cause its great!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ooooh. I absolutely loved this. Dark!Lily is one of my favorite things to read and you just painted this character so well. I love the idea of this obsession with all things dark- and I could definitely see how the children of war heroes (Harry's in particular) could be drawn to that.

- priya
SerpentEmpress chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
HAHA OMG lily sounds just like me im obssessed with bella but i dont play with myself
Jilly chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Whoa... Intresting, you should totally right more stories like this...
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really hope you do extend this, it's a great idea. I get why the Potters/Weasleys wouldn't want to talk about Bellatrix but I'm not sure I can see them being that opposed to just explaining what happened. That's just me though.
I liked Dominique's interest in the Order of the Phoenix for some reason, that was a nice little touch. And I'm definitely for slytherin!Lily, it's way more interesting than having them all in Gryffindor.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I must say I do love all of your Lily stories. I love the way that you characterise her as the rebellious little sister.I have so Been fascinated with historical figures. I love reading about the things that Hitler did... But I most certainly do not want to be him because he is a cow. Lilys fascination with Bella was very interesting, although I don't see why Dom, Harry, Ginny, Albus and James made such a big deal out of it. Anyway, great job!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was a very different point of view of Lily that I never thought I'd ever stumble upon. Interesting and well written and enjoyable even though it's not my typical type of fic.
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was a very interesting story! I liked it a lot because of how I've never really read anything like this. It accurately (to the extent of my knowledge) shows the growing stages of obsession, and the fact that it became quite... disturbing, really adds to the kind of realness of this. I especially liked your last part, I'd love to see where that would go.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The creepiness of the last section was far more squicky for me than the scene in the bedroom... and making me disgusted by Lily is the marks of a great writer. I love how you have Dominique being so nervous and uncertain about saying that Bellatrix may have been VDM's lover. It's great dramatic irony. Well written and creepy as heck.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ooh, twisted. This was brilliant. I think this is one of the best pieces from nextgen I've ever read.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is very dark and angsty but it is very, very intruiging. I like how you have portrayed her fascination with Bellatrix Lestrange and I like seeing what other people think of it. Excellent work! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
She's not a character I've ever imagined evil, but it seems very interesting. I really hope you continue this someday, I'm curious as to how her obsession will continue and develop.
still kat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yes! This was wonderful and amazing and I totally understand Lily's morbid fascination, though I do not share it. You did a great job getting inside her head and I /loved/ those last few sentences, how Lily wanted to be Bellatrix. You can't have a family that's all good. ;)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I loved this! The first time you mentioned Lily wanted to be Bellatrix, I actually thought you'd forgotten the word /with/, haha. It's weird though that they of Voldemort but not of Bellatrix. But it was great.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, I don't think I've ever read anything like this before. I think the idea of dark!Lily Luna is incredibly intriguing, and I think you write her very well. Love the mention of Slytherin!Lily, of course, since that's my way of seeing her also. I think Harry's reaction to Lily's interest was very realistic and in-character for him. The way you write Dominique is interesting as well - different from mine, but I still liked it, and I like the relationship between the girls that you show here. This is very original and creative - which is often difficult to say, with the amount of fics on this site - and I think you've done an excellent job with it. Lily's obsession with Bellatrix Lestrange is so unique, and I really think the ending is just perfect for the fic. I really do hope you continue this sometime, I'd love to read more. Great work!