Reviews for Too Old To Dream
First three times when I read this I cried. Now I can read it without crying but feeling really, really happy. (This isn't a bad thing because I can read it clearly haha). Only two fanfics have made me cry, this is the only Style fanfic I've cried over. The other fanfic was K2.

This is goddamn amazing! You are so goddamn talented with writing! The ending was perfect and very unexpected. Charlie is one smart girl. ; ' ) I loved the fact that Kyle didn't stop writing to Stan and Stan still longed for Kyle. War bound love is usually hard to write, you've hit the nail on the head. : D

This is the best Style fanfic I've read on the fandom. It deserves way more reviews! : )
Havanaa chapter 1 . 4/27
This was so beautiful, it makes me believe in love again. I just started sobbing when Kyle said he never stopped writing those letters. The fact that they never forgot about each other is beautiful. This piece of writing is truly beautiful.
ogreentea chapter 1 . 4/4
Holy crap I'm sobbing hard. I lost my shit at the part where Kyle never stopped writing Stan letters. I almost thought at the beginning that the fic should be longer because "it won't have as much feel" but I've proved myself wrong there, you've reduced a boy to absolute tears in under 7,000 words and I'm putting all your fics on my favourites. Bravo.

I know this story is old now but it's beautiful so thank you for writing it.
ChoconDice chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
this made me cry so hard, great story and amazing writing ;_; 3
CrayWolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You made me cry so hard. I'm still crying as I type this. I'm trying so hard not to wake my sleeping little sister up who is right next to me. This piece is beautiful and heart wrenching. The ending verse suits to a perfect ending that I had to whisper to myself. Just everything about this story is amazing I can't even put it in to words. I know you won't see this but I still had to write it. I'm in love with your writings and I hope you never give up doing it. Without further ado... (sorry its mah trademark exit)

CRAY WOLF OUT!
Thukee chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Well.. A good old war bound Love story...just...well done :)
DatLittleStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
U win my heart. Im freaking sobbing overr here. This is my second time reading it too. And I just had to find this story again. Im totally gonna favorite this when I log into my account.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I rarely cry when reading fanfiction. Or even fiction, dramas, nowadays. Now tears are flooding my eyes. Great work.
Jimotoki chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Omg, this was freaking awesome and i'm crying. The plot was well found and written, an AU this good is hard to find. Thank you for this ! :')
Washy-woman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm crying everywhere that was so beautiful omigosh so many tears. I can't even deal, you are such a good writer bluh bluh
Novemia chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*cries for a long, long time*

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Cartmanyaoi chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I crieeedddddd! :-( :-[ They died in each otherrrrrsssss armmmssssssss! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ( ):( sad!
twoshotsofvodka chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
well, i cried while reading this, and then for another fifteen minutes afterwards, i can't quite breathe through my nose and i've got a bit of a headache, BUT. the important thing here is fucking STAN and KYLE and their angsty yet cute love affair that i can't handle because good lord the fucking feels. seriously, the world war II got to me and then the leaving each other got to me and the letters and the two week sex marathon and stan being too scared and leaving and just. shout out to charlie for bringing kyle. i kinda figured something like that might happen and i was really hoping for it, but in my mind it was more like stan seeing kyle somewhere around his little house, idk i thought it was kind of like an old folks community thing. i guess charlie finding him is a lot more realistic, not to mention a lot more adorable and touching LOL. and the very last bit isn't even cheesy, even though it would be under pretty much any other circumstances, idk how you managed to do that but kudos. anywho, great job with this even though you totally made me cry like a little bitch
shiningstar123xx chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I...I just, I can't. So, so many tears. This was absolutely amazing. The feels.
Ilsena chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is a real masterpiece! Thank you, just thank you so much for such a great story. I'm crying, my heart is broken, but this is the best Style fanfic I've ever read! Oh god, I'm so overfilled with emotions. Thank you again, that was amazing!