Reviews for Too Old To Dream
SpacemanTweek chapter 1 . 3/26
Holy shit... my heart!
What have you done ; W;
*cries her eyes out and runs under the shower*
that is some beautiful work here
thanks for that!
Maxy0008 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Dude, holy shit. This was fantastic. I was reading this on my break and had to go out to my car to finish reading because I was crying so much. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This is fucking beaut and made my cold ass sadistic heart soften
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, EXCELLENT AND MAKES ME BELIEVE IN SOULMATES
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
First three times when I read this I cried. Now I can read it without crying but feeling really, really happy. (This isn't a bad thing because I can read it clearly haha). Only two fanfics have made me cry, this is the only Style fanfic I've cried over. The other fanfic was K2.

This is goddamn amazing! You are so goddamn talented with writing! The ending was perfect and very unexpected. Charlie is one smart girl. ; ' ) I loved the fact that Kyle didn't stop writing to Stan and Stan still longed for Kyle. War bound love is usually hard to write, you've hit the nail on the head. : D

This is the best Style fanfic I've read on the fandom. It deserves way more reviews! : )
Deactivatedxxaccount chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This was so beautiful, it makes me believe in love again. I just started sobbing when Kyle said he never stopped writing those letters. The fact that they never forgot about each other is beautiful. This piece of writing is truly beautiful.
Cosmomos chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Holy crap I'm sobbing hard. I lost my shit at the part where Kyle never stopped writing Stan letters. I almost thought at the beginning that the fic should be longer because "it won't have as much feel" but I've proved myself wrong there, you've reduced a boy to absolute tears in under 7,000 words and I'm putting all your fics on my favourites. Bravo.

I know this story is old now but it's beautiful so thank you for writing it.
ChoconDice chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
this made me cry so hard, great story and amazing writing ;_; 3
CrayWolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You made me cry so hard. I'm still crying as I type this. I'm trying so hard not to wake my sleeping little sister up who is right next to me. This piece is beautiful and heart wrenching. The ending verse suits to a perfect ending that I had to whisper to myself. Just everything about this story is amazing I can't even put it in to words. I know you won't see this but I still had to write it. I'm in love with your writings and I hope you never give up doing it. Without further ado... (sorry its mah trademark exit)

CRAY WOLF OUT!
Thukee chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Well.. A good old war bound Love story...just...well done :)
DatLittleStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
U win my heart. Im freaking sobbing overr here. This is my second time reading it too. And I just had to find this story again. Im totally gonna favorite this when I log into my account.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I rarely cry when reading fanfiction. Or even fiction, dramas, nowadays. Now tears are flooding my eyes. Great work.
Jimotoki chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Omg, this was freaking awesome and i'm crying. The plot was well found and written, an AU this good is hard to find. Thank you for this ! :')
Washy-woman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm crying everywhere that was so beautiful omigosh so many tears. I can't even deal, you are such a good writer bluh bluh
Novemia chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*cries for a long, long time*

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL