Reviews for Too Old To Dream
ChoconDice chapter 1 . 2/23
this made me cry so hard, great story and amazing writing ;_; 3
CrayWolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You made me cry so hard. I'm still crying as I type this. I'm trying so hard not to wake my sleeping little sister up who is right next to me. This piece is beautiful and heart wrenching. The ending verse suits to a perfect ending that I had to whisper to myself. Just everything about this story is amazing I can't even put it in to words. I know you won't see this but I still had to write it. I'm in love with your writings and I hope you never give up doing it. Without further ado... (sorry its mah trademark exit)

CRAY WOLF OUT!
Thukee chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Well.. A good old war bound Love story...just...well done :)
DatLittleStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
U win my heart. Im freaking sobbing overr here. This is my second time reading it too. And I just had to find this story again. Im totally gonna favorite this when I log into my account.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I rarely cry when reading fanfiction. Or even fiction, dramas, nowadays. Now tears are flooding my eyes. Great work.
Jimotoki chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Omg, this was freaking awesome and i'm crying. The plot was well found and written, an AU this good is hard to find. Thank you for this ! :')
Washy-woman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm crying everywhere that was so beautiful omigosh so many tears. I can't even deal, you are such a good writer bluh bluh
Novemia chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*cries for a long, long time*

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Cartmanyaoi chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I crieeedddddd! :-( :-[ They died in each otherrrrrsssss armmmssssssss! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ( ):( sad!
twoshotsofvodka chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
well, i cried while reading this, and then for another fifteen minutes afterwards, i can't quite breathe through my nose and i've got a bit of a headache, BUT. the important thing here is fucking STAN and KYLE and their angsty yet cute love affair that i can't handle because good lord the fucking feels. seriously, the world war II got to me and then the leaving each other got to me and the letters and the two week sex marathon and stan being too scared and leaving and just. shout out to charlie for bringing kyle. i kinda figured something like that might happen and i was really hoping for it, but in my mind it was more like stan seeing kyle somewhere around his little house, idk i thought it was kind of like an old folks community thing. i guess charlie finding him is a lot more realistic, not to mention a lot more adorable and touching LOL. and the very last bit isn't even cheesy, even though it would be under pretty much any other circumstances, idk how you managed to do that but kudos. anywho, great job with this even though you totally made me cry like a little bitch
shiningstar123xx chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I...I just, I can't. So, so many tears. This was absolutely amazing. The feels.
Ilsena chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is a real masterpiece! Thank you, just thank you so much for such a great story. I'm crying, my heart is broken, but this is the best Style fanfic I've ever read! Oh god, I'm so overfilled with emotions. Thank you again, that was amazing!
IcefireEclipse chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That story is so touching I'm in tears! That ending is so perfect and so moving that I'm at a loss for words! Great Story!
wumajii chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
All of your stories are wonderful,but this one is ... so sad but i love it!I cried every time I read this ,and my chest hurt .it's so unfortunately about they haven't spend most beautiful life to be together with but at least they drive together,I just can't tell the feeling about how sad or happy I suppose to have.
But I love your story ,a lot! Even though I m not very good at English,sorry about that!
And ,i even want draw some picture for u !
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was beautiful! It really made me think about the thoughts and emotions of the elderly, and made me see things in a different light. Of course, your writing has to be pretty good if you're able to get that kind of response from a reader!