Reviews for The Bad Cut
Cyde chapter 1 . 4/15
Regarding hair today: My impression was always that the eating of the porridge by a non-bald man would cause the subject's hair to grow continually until it 'ran out,' whereupon ALL of their hair would fall out, CAUSING baldness. I didn't even consider questioning that perception because it seemed like a perfectly plausible Takahashi gag - and a delicious irony at that.

Now, bear in mind that it's been more than ten years since I've read the manga or watched the anime, so fanon and canon may be bleeding into one another there.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 4/14
Back to reread this fic, not sure why but I thought of it rather randomly earlier today. Thanks for Writing!
RadicalErin chapter 4 . 3/25
Please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
I really like this story please continue to update it soon, I love to read the new chapters
Bigou chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
A good and nice story so far, hope you didn't abandon it.
Juan Milagro chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
Just as the story started to get somewhere, you stopped writing it. I shall add it to the list of stories that I follow anyway because you have done such a fine job of involving Ranma with the Kuno Clan. This is the best of such stories that I have read. Thank you for writing it, Ozzallas.
Juan Milagro chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
Just as this started getting interesting, you stopped writing it. I will add it to the list of fanfics that I follow because it is nearly the only one that has done a proper job of involving Ranma with the Kuno clan. Bravo and well done, Ozzallas.
arcanasage chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
I just reread the story, still enjoy it very much. Hope you come back to writing it sometime.
Pascal chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
Interesting storyline.
tutcat chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
Love it love it
DschingisKhan chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
I'm certain I never saw something like this coming, and I'm doubly certain I don't regret it. My, but I hope you come back to it some day...

It's a good hook, great execution, and leaves me wondering where you're ultimately going and what's next. Even if I feel distinctly weird thinking of Kuno Kodachi in terms resembling "huh, she's kind of cute". I like your pacing, too. The way you open story threads and leave them hanging in the background to advance in their own good time is a nice trick that I'd like to get better at myself.

"Special thanks to you-know-whos for you-know-whats."

Why are you thanking the cast of Cheers for block rocking beats?
irgendwas chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Very interesting, thank you. Not many stories manage to make Kodachi an interesting chatacter. Looking forward to see how things work out with Nodoks.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Thank you. I really liked the story so far.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
its good to see that the friendship was resumed, hopefully the shame will be ingrained enough with xian'pu to discourage nutty fiance behavior later
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I cant fault kodachi for blue screening after hearing about the curses, its a lot to take in and still better then the whole stalker thing. hopefully ranma will listen to an apology delivered in person