Reviews for The Bad Cut
sayalovesdiva chapter 3 . 4/6
This is a very well written story. Good plot and action too. My only concern is you have not updated in almost three years. Have you given it up? I sincerely hope not.
Sororita chapter 3 . 4/4
awesome story I love the interplay and the want for a nail aspect, it all seems to flow together very organically.
macdjord chapter 3 . 2/27
Why is Ranma rejecting Kodachi? When she threw him out after he demonstrated the curse, he seemed /sad/ at losing his friend, not offended. Okay, destroying the note might make sense, if Ranma assumed it was something like 'How dare you deceive me like that, I hate you, pervert!', but the gym equipment was a pretty unambiguous 'I don't hate you' message.
BlackRoseFire chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Interesting story I really like it I can't wait tosee the next chapter.
werd me chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Really interesting story with lots of depth I can't wait to see how the tendo's will react to finding out that ranma actually has a period.
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is very interesting! I'm wondering how it will turn out.

-Kai
Daniel T. Stack chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hair today comment. I think you might not be thinking right about the soup.

Here is a real world comparison that might help. Aspirin can be said to have a shelf life of anywhere from 20 to 50 years. That is the average time frame depending on your environment for enough moisture to get into the bottle and start damaging the product. Does that mean aspirin will keep you from feeling pain for the next 20 years if you take it today? Of course not. But if you take it today and one from the same bottle 20 years from now it will probably be just as effective as the one today.

Same with the Whisker. It is in the body and effects it for the time it is there. Its not a matter of how much hair is grown so much as how long since it was eaten. While the story arc does also point out a risk of actually running out of hair and going bald its more a matter of the magic overloading the follicles killing them off from overwork. No follicles no hair production. Eating the porridge didn't just give Ranma an extra allotment of hair to grow out to end the effect.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
werd me chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
This is very interesting and well written I hope to see more soon.
Wurm King chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I like this story and I hope there is more. but there is one thing I would like to point out. now I may be wrong because it has been 15 years (yikes) since I read Ranma 1/2 but there is a part of the hair curse you left out. if you let your hair continue to grow un checked you eventually run out. now again I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
Crimson Yrael chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I really like this story. While HiMA is still 1st on my list of Ozz stories, this still comes in at a respectable 2nd (though I admit it's tied with Kunoification).
Valentine Meikin chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I have to say that, if I was to inherit this story from you, Ozza, I would probably remove a hefty chunk of the non-Shampoo plot.

There's a saying, "Two steps forward, Three steps back..."
Ranma was feeling comfortable with her new state, she'd found a Good Friend in Kodachi, and then, at the start of this chapter, she lost it all, and ended up with a even bigger problem.

When you go back to this story, if you go back to it, repair that friendship...
I like your stuff, but the petty way Ranma ignored her attempts at peace... I'm ashamed at you. You had a brilliant story until this chapter.
Slvr0107 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This has serious potential and already has some interesting factors going for the plot so please update this good story as there is a lack of great Ranma stories that are complete, not one shots, and not a crossover of some kind
regfurby chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Would be nice to see Kodachi patch up and become friends with Ranma again. I'd assume she can only accomplish this in person, as Ranma won't listen otherwise?
Weasel Fu chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I like your story idea so far!
kapuis chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Excellent fic.
I like the fic with Ranma-chan and I like the reaction of Ranma with Akane.
I like the relation between Ranma and Kodachi and also between Shampoo and Ranma.
I hope that Shampoo begin to get closer of her mistress.
I wonder if Kodachi and Shampoo will fall in love with Ranma-chan.
I really hope that you continue this story.
I look forward to read the next chapter.