Reviews for The Bad Cut
Bigou chapter 4 . 8/30
A good and nice story so far, hope you didn't abandon it.
Juan Milagro chapter 4 . 6/28
Just as the story started to get somewhere, you stopped writing it. I shall add it to the list of stories that I follow anyway because you have done such a fine job of involving Ranma with the Kuno Clan. This is the best of such stories that I have read. Thank you for writing it, Ozzallas.
Juan Milagro chapter 4 . 6/28
Just as this started getting interesting, you stopped writing it. I will add it to the list of fanfics that I follow because it is nearly the only one that has done a proper job of involving Ranma with the Kuno clan. Bravo and well done, Ozzallas.
arcanasage chapter 4 . 6/17
I just reread the story, still enjoy it very much. Hope you come back to writing it sometime.
Pascal chapter 4 . 3/9
Interesting storyline.
tutcat chapter 4 . 1/21
Love it love it
DschingisKhan chapter 4 . 1/19
I'm certain I never saw something like this coming, and I'm doubly certain I don't regret it. My, but I hope you come back to it some day...

It's a good hook, great execution, and leaves me wondering where you're ultimately going and what's next. Even if I feel distinctly weird thinking of Kuno Kodachi in terms resembling "huh, she's kind of cute". I like your pacing, too. The way you open story threads and leave them hanging in the background to advance in their own good time is a nice trick that I'd like to get better at myself.

"Special thanks to you-know-whos for you-know-whats."

Why are you thanking the cast of Cheers for block rocking beats?
irgendwas chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Very interesting, thank you. Not many stories manage to make Kodachi an interesting chatacter. Looking forward to see how things work out with Nodoks.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Thank you. I really liked the story so far.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
its good to see that the friendship was resumed, hopefully the shame will be ingrained enough with xian'pu to discourage nutty fiance behavior later
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I cant fault kodachi for blue screening after hearing about the curses, its a lot to take in and still better then the whole stalker thing. hopefully ranma will listen to an apology delivered in person
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
dang, its not often you see a remotely sane kodachi, hopefully the friendship will curb her crazy stalker tendencies...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
thats a fairly interesting divergence point, it should be cool to watch the butterfly effect play out
CV12Hornet chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Well, considering the time between updates, I'm going to hold out hope that this is still going, if dormant for long periods.
CV12Hornet chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Mother of God... Ranma friends with Kodachi? I don't think I've seen this before; even Ero-Sennin's SENPAI story has Kodachi as more friends with Akane and Katie than Ranma.